Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much does a roll of chainlink fence weigh?

Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

According to Lowes at
https://www.lowes.com/pd/actual-50-f...ric/1000006342
a 50' roll of 3' weighs 59 lbs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Big thanks. I missed that spec. That is doable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

Don't know about the weight- but I'm wondering....what is a three foot
high fence good for?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wade Garrett" wrote in message
On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to
health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

Don't know about the weight- but I'm wondering....what is a three foot
high fence good for?

Outdoor Kiddie playpen