DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How much does a roll of chainlink fence weigh? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/637609-how-much-does-roll-chainlink-fence-weigh.html)

Thomas July 12th 19 11:03 PM

How much does a roll of chainlink fence weigh?

Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

\[email protected] July 12th 19 11:19 PM

On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

According to Lowes at
https://www.lowes.com/pd/actual-50-f...ric/1000006342
a 50' roll of 3' weighs 59 lbs.

Thomas July 12th 19 11:31 PM

How much does a roll of chainlink fence weigh?

Big thanks. I missed that spec. That is doable.

Wade Garrett July 13th 19 12:47 AM

On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

Don't know about the weight- but I'm wondering....what is a three foot
high fence good for?

catalpa July 14th 19 06:34 PM

"Wade Garrett" wrote in message
On 7/12/19 6:03 PM, Thomas wrote:
Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to
health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

Don't know about the weight- but I'm wondering....what is a three foot
high fence good for?

Outdoor Kiddie playpen