Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rewiring a Murray Riding Lawn Mower 12 HP 38 Inch Cut

Graf m wrote
Garry Conn wrote

I worked as a mechanic for nine years simply because I needed to feed my
family, not because I had any natural talents for it. To this day, it is
very
difficult for me to puzzle my way through anything electrical for some
reason.

Not at all uncommon. Mate of mine is brilliant at anything mechanical
and can make you a very decent automatic handgun from basic bar
stock but is completely hopeless at anything electrical. The problem
appears to be that just looking at electrical stuff doesnt tell you
anything much useful about what is happening with it.

But I still have all of my tools, and with labor at 80$+ an hour to work
on stuff, I'll figure it out.

Yeah, one of the neighbours kids presented me with a
box of bits from the epicyclic gearbox on a bicycle that
he ended up with when he pulled it to bits. I had never
seen one before and only had a rough idea about how
they work but could put it back together again using the
wear marks, in the days before the internet had been invented.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 03:23:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I worked as a mechanic for nine years simply because I needed to feed my
family, not because I had any natural talents for it. To this day, it is
very
difficult for me to puzzle my way through anything electrical for some
reason.

Not at all uncommon. Mate of mine is brilliant

I told you already, the people whose stories you watch on TV documentaries
are NOT your mates, you forsaken senile pest!

But I still have all of my tools, and with labor at 80$+ an hour to work
on stuff, I'll figure it out.

Yeah, one of the neighbours kids presented me

LOL Who are you trying to convince of that, you clinically insane
psychopath? Yourself?

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real