Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Intermatic T101 -24 hr timer

I have a Intermatic T101 -24 hr timer; I keep setting the correct time of day,
but clock dial continues to turn counter clockwise? Do I need to replace the
unit?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...r-1195465-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:44:03 +0000, peggy
m wrote:

I have a Intermatic T101 -24 hr timer; I keep setting the correct time of day,
but clock dial continues to turn counter clockwise? Do I need to replace the
unit?

I haven't bought one for a while but they used to just sell the clock
motors pretty cheap.