DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hansgrohe Shower Head Disassembly (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/636509-re-hansgrohe-shower-head-disassembly.html)

Mbbaumer June 9th 19 04:14 AM

Hansgrohe Shower Head Disassembly

replying to John Keiser, Mbbaumer wrote:
Hi, Here is a video on how to repair Hansgrohe shower head. It works great.
https://youtu.be/u_nIaaZaysc

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-1140555-.htm

Tbird June 25th 19 02:44 PM

Hansgrohe Shower Head Disassembly

replying to Mbbaumer, Tbird wrote:
I followed this but it had no effect. Didnt seem like glopping on silicon
grease was going to work and it didnt.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-1140555-.htm

Joulethief October 7th 19 01:14 AM

Hansgrohe Shower Head Disassembly

replying to Tbird, Joulethief wrote:
In mine I removed the center cap with an XActo blade. Removed the Torx screw
and discovered the inside reinforced ribbed case has a crack in it which
allowed the outer O-Ring gasket to pooch out. I removed the four t-8 screws
but was not able to get the white plastic portion out of the chrome plastic
case. I did manage to stuff the gasket back into its channel, but when turning
on the water it swirls a lot around the edge of the case and the shower
nozzles. Off to Home Depot to but something less expensive that may last
longer or at lease have replaceable parts.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-1140555-.htm