Posted to alt.home.repair

Default the-4-benefits-of-it-recycling-

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 15:27:57 -0400, micky
wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

What language is the text written in ? Not English.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

What language is the text written in ? Not English.

Latin. Google translate translates most of it and tells you what language it
is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin. I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin. I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Was there a point to that, or do you just want to waste bandwidth?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 12:54:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

What language is the text written in ? Not English.

Latin. Google translate translates most of it and tells you what language it
is.

You know what, you can also shove Google translate up yours, you clinically
insane Google, M$, Apple and Amazon adorer!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.
All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin. I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Oh, I thought some libtard had a stroke.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/

http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense.Â* With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself.Â* Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* What language is the text written in ?Â* Not English.

Clip and put in Google translate. It is Latin but gibberish:

"The classroom had not known how dui posuere blandit. Id orci
pellentesque in him the gate of the protein. Id orci pellentesque in him
the gate of the protein. Till care employee libero. Present sapien
massa, nor the valley, from the kids, unless you want are found not.

Till care employee libero. Bananas sit largest developer, tincidunt need
a pillow. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, for that is an
element. Reserved ultricies tomorrow, but the door was great. Lorem
ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Planning makeup until the lion need libero. Id orci pellentesque in him
the gate of the protein. Planning makeup until the lion need libero.
Planning makeup until the lion need libero. Present sapien massa, nor
the valley, from the kids, unless you want are found not."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/

http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.
All of what I post makes sense.Â* With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself.Â* Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?
Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin.Â* I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Oh, I thought some libtard had a stroke.

I had two years of high school Latin. I don't have an extensive
knowledge but it comes in handy sometimes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin. I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Was there a point to that, or do you just want to waste bandwidth?

If you don't get the point, I don't think I can explain it better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The only thing I got out of this is that recycling is about as useful
as Latin and makes even less sense.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

It's all Greek to me. (I can speak any language except Greek)

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

Like the Metric system, which is based on intangibles.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

That's funny because my wife speaks a little Greek.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

I know a guy who said he tried to learn Greek and it was a pain in the
ass ... he couldn't sit down for days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

But he is covered under the law...

--
Tekkie

Green Building: Benefits of Vinyl [email protected] Home Repair 3 November 17th 06 05:05 PM
What are the benefits of hiring an agent when BUYING a house? FayeC Home Ownership 3 March 6th 06 02:51 AM
Is the IBEW Electrician apprenticeship certified by VA for VA education benefits? [email protected] Home Repair 5 January 21st 06 11:18 PM
Home Depot benefits TB Woodworking 15 March 18th 05 06:06 AM
Low voltage lighting benefits [email protected] UK diy 9 November 25th 04 03:58 PM