Old May 15th 19, 11:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need one hand operation electric can opener

On 5/14/19 8:51 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Sister broke her arm pretty bad.* She need a one handed
electric (not battery) can opener.* Google is failing me.

You guys have any suggestions?

Many thanks,
-T

A couple here supposedly hands free:
https://www.rakuten.com/shop/search/one%20hand%20can%20opener/

"handicapped can opener" was the search term I used.