Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rolling road block?

Here in PA I81 on Apr 01 I was introduced to a rolling roadblock courtesy of Penn DOT.
50,000 cars doing 65 down to 2 mph. At noon they decided to fill pot holes. All lanes southbound doing a slow roll for 2 hours in 10 miles. We do have major infrastuctue problems but NOON? Why not do this **** at midnight?
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to the truckers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Here in PA I81 on Apr 01 I was introduced to a rolling roadblock courtesy of Penn DOT.
50,000 cars doing 65 down to 2 mph. At noon they decided to fill pot holes. All lanes southbound doing a slow roll for 2 hours in 10 miles. We do have major infrastuctue problems but NOON? Why not do this **** at midnight?
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to the truckers.

What did PENDOT say when you asked them? A lot of road work is done at
night these days. Maybe they work 24 hours to keep up?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

Maybe try Google Maps or Bing Maps with Traffic option turned on.

Or maybe your state has a DOT construction map?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/03/2019 03:19 PM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to
the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

The western states aren't too bad but CB in the east is nothing but
trash talking assholes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/19 9:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/03/2019 03:19 PM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to
the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

The western states aren't too bad but CB in the east is nothing but
trash talking assholes.

Not unlike many of the posts in this NG ;-)

--
Ive been trying to grow my own food but I cant find bacon seeds

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/19 9:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/03/2019 03:19 PM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to
the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

The western states aren't too bad but CB in the east is nothing but trash talking assholes.

10-4 Good Buddy, see you on the flip-flop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2019 09:40 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 5/3/19 9:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/03/2019 03:19 PM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to
the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

The western states aren't too bad but CB in the east is nothing but
trash talking assholes.

Not unlike many of the posts in this NG ;-)

Dammmit, you were reading my mind...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Roger that.
Do i need 'd'?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/19 11:34 AM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/19 9:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/03/2019 03:19 PM, Smokey Bear wrote:
On 5/3/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Best thing ever for a 4 whealer (car) is to have a cb radio to talk to
the truckers.

I can't imagine driving and listening to that Breaker-Breaker ****.

The western states aren't too bad but CB in the east is nothing but
trash talking assholes.

10-4 Good Buddy, see you on the flip-flop

C.W. McCall made a few dollars long ago:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=convoy+song&pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR