Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can I move fridge with water line?

replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ne-484687-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

Probably not easily. Where is the waterline? Is there a simple path to
the new location? Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/19 9:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do
I do
this?

Probably not easily.Â* Where is the waterline?Â* Is there a simple path to
the new location?Â* Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.

Sadly, Stormin' (aka Christopher Young) passed away in 2016.

http://rochestercremation.com/obitua...istopher-young

https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/d...mon-48365-.htm

He is and will be still missed for his advice and his humor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Lisa, Bobby wrote:
Depends on many things. You have to route the water line to the new location.
Could be easy, could be impossible. Have to know where the water comes from,
type of construction, etc. If on a slab it would be harder than up from a
basement.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ne-484687-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

Probably not easily. Where is the waterline? Is there a simple path to
the new location? Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.

I do not think so...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

Probably not easily. Where is the waterline? Is there a simple path to
the new location? Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.

Ed. You are mean

Thank you for noticing my better attributes. I hope Stormy charged his
phone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

Probably not easily. Where is the waterline? Is there a simple path to
the new location? Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.

Ed. You are mean

Thank you for noticing my better attributes. I hope Stormy charged his
phone.

You're welcome.

Do you think is sister got the red truck he drove?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2019 8:14 PM, Lisa wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormonn, Lisa wrote:
I want to move my refrigerator with waterline to another wall, how do I do
this?

Probably not easily. Where is the waterline? Is there a simple path to
the new location? Stormy does this type of work so he may contact you
to give a quote.

Ed. You are mean

Thank you for noticing my better attributes. I hope Stormy charged his
phone.

You're welcome.

Do you think is sister got the red truck he drove?

Probably took it and sold the truck and his tools.