DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   power washing maniac (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/635087-power-washing-maniac.html)

slate_leeper[_2_] April 25th 19 01:05 AM

power washing maniac

I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two
door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then
he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the
trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over
an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and
over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk,
pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine.
Getting rid of forensic evidence?

--
Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.

Wade Garrett April 26th 19 12:08 AM

power washing maniac

On 4/24/19 8:05 PM, slate_leeper wrote:
I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two
door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then
he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the
trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over
an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and
over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk,
pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine.
Getting rid of forensic evidence?

Bet that kind of spraying took some paint and trim off...

catalpa April 26th 19 02:23 AM

power washing maniac

"slate_leeper" wrote in message
I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two
door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then
he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the
trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over
an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and
over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk,
pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine.
Getting rid of forensic evidence?

Did he do anything to dry out the trunk?

A wet trunk is going to smell bad and start to rust.

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= April 26th 19 07:48 PM

power washing maniac

slate_leeper posted for all of us...

I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two
door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then
he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the
trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over
an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and
over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk,
pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine.
Getting rid of forensic evidence?

Call the cops and ask if there are any missing kids or women. Is he a sex
offender?

--
Tekkie

devnull April 26th 19 09:21 PM

power washing maniac

On 4/24/19 8:05 PM, slate_leeper wrote:
I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two
door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then
he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the
trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over
an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and
over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk,
pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine.
Getting rid of forensic evidence?

Maybe he got rid of his mother-in-law.Â* Give the guy a break.