Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Demoncrats are coming for your guns!

http://graphics.nra.org/NRAPubs/news...FFApr19_4.html

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/24/2019 7:20 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

http://graphics.nra.org/NRAPubs/news...FFApr19_4.html

No question about it here in DE and nearby NJ.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Just gun manufacturers looking for some more quick profits. The
trumptards fall for it every time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 08:07:01 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/24/2019 4:20 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

Just gun manufacturers looking for some more quick profits. The
trumptards fall for it every time.

They aren't making any profits on the guns we already own yet Nancy
and Diane want them too.

Guns Kill (Especially Caulking Guns) [email protected] Home Repair 3 April 6th 16 08:34 AM
Belated Merry Christmas. Best Wishes For The Coming YearGiven the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts - came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and satisfying. I hope the coming year is more prosep charlie b Woodturning 1 December 29th 10 03:12 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good mac davis Woodworking 0 April 21st 05 06:38 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 08:50 PM