Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Feel good stuff

https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...216262/video/1

Hooay
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2019 12:47 PM, Oren wrote:
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...216262/video/1

Hooay

Not related but funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_11Fb01Ujw

She is now being crucified for this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2019 1:55 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/19/2019 12:47 PM, Oren wrote:
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...216262/video/1

Hooay

Not related but funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_11Fb01Ujw

She is now being crucified for this.

It was a satirical piece if put in context. Things were different 90
years ago but society today will still crucify you whenever it can.

If I was a Yankee of Flyers ticket holder that would be gone now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/19/2019 11:55 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/19/2019 12:47 PM, Oren wrote:
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...216262/video/1

Hooay

Not related but funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_11Fb01Ujw

She is now being crucified for this.

Completely unrelated but one click led to another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FVvnI0bLuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Pm6KFDanc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnrdCS57d0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTDSprGJOTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QAgBfOCLo
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2019 2:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/19/2019 1:55 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/19/2019 12:47 PM, Oren wrote:
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...216262/video/1

Hooay

Not related but funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_11Fb01Ujw

She is now being crucified for this.

It was a satirical piece if put in context.Â* Things were different 90
years ago but society today will still crucify you whenever it can.

If I was a Yankee of Flyers ticket holder that would be gone now.

None of us will know her personal feelings.

I read somewhere that the black folks liked Al Jolson because his black
face performances highlighted their culture.

Unfortunately today political correctness has run amuck.