DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Medium-Duty Manual Retractable Awning (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/634027-re-medium-duty-manual-retractable-awning.html)

rbowman April 2nd 19 02:38 PM

Medium-Duty Manual Retractable Awning

On 04/02/2019 03:53 AM, devnull wrote:
On 4/2/19 4:31 AM, wrote:
Built for ready accessibility and medium-duty luxury, The California
Medium-Duty Manual Retractable Awning is great for any setting such as
decks and balconies. The California is made to last due to its strong
fabric which makes it suitable for homes and businesses. Customize
your California awning with made-to-order widths of up to 12 feet, a
variety of color and design options, and an easy manual option that
allows anyone to retract the awning with little effort.
https://marvelawnings.com/

I'm from Trump Country! Why would I want a lefty-libtard California
awning?

Hell yeah! A blue tarp from Harbor Freight gets the job done.