Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

TimR wrote

I can't believe there are 76 posts about how to
remove a plastic screw that you don't need to reuse.

Drill the sucker out.

I already said that I couldnt find a drill short enough
to do that, the head points to the ground and even
on a jack stand there isnt a lot of room between the
head and the ground and I dont have a hoist I can use.

It's plastic, for goodness sake, you don't even
need power tools. A hand drill would work,

Its even longer.

or even just a drill bit held in your fingers.

Much easier to lever the head up enough so you
can grab it with a pair of pliers or and end nipper.

I keep a coffee grinder style hand drill and a brace and
bit style handy just for places where I don't need high
power and or don't want to go find an extension cord.

I got real radical and have a number of battery
drills which work a lot better than those even
if a decent amount of power is needed.

Or get a propane torch and melt the head off.

Thats going to damage the plastic panel it holds on.

Everyone here (except the OP) could do this
job faster than it takes to type one post.

But I did get a better way of doing it
and can use that again when I need to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jac Brown wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
On 4/1/2019 2:56 PM, TimR wrote:
I can't believe there are 76 posts about how to remove a
plastic
screw that you don't need to reuse.

Drill the sucker out. It's plastic, for goodness sake,
you don't
even need power tools. A hand drill would work, or even
just a
drill bit held in your fingers. I keep a coffee grinder
style hand
drill and a brace and bit style handy just for places
where I don't
need high power and or don't want to go find an
extension cord.

Makes more sense to leaver the head up enough so the
head can be grabbed with a pair of pliers. Much less work.

Or get a propane torch and melt the head off.

That will burn the plastic cover that its holding on.

Everyone here (except the OP) could do this job faster
than it
takes to type one post.

But I got told about a better way that way, butcher.

Which is why I called him a trollin' mutha****a . You
will notice
that when I called him on it he quit posting ...

More of your lies. I posted 5 times to Clare after you
made such a
spectacular fool of yourself.

FOOL? Yer the stupid mofo that can't get a simple nylon
screw out!
Should we start calling you micky? LMAO

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2019 2:56 PM, TimR wrote:
[...]

Corse I can. I chose to find the best way of
doing that when a drill isnt convenient.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:25:23 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

But I did get a better way of doing it
and can use that again when I need to.

Of course, senile asshole! I TOLD you already, you only need to imagine
someone ELSE posting your question, and you INSTANTLY will come up with ALL
the answers! What an assclown! LOL

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:02:22 +1100, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

in your fingers. I keep a coffee grinder style hand drill and a brace
and bit style handy just for places where I don't need high power and or
don't want to go find an extension cord.

Makes more sense

....if you just shut your stupid gob, you trolling senile asshole!

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 16:22:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,

You were trolling, you ****ed up 85-year-old senile troll. Period.

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder