Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I smell water

I walked past my water meter today and could smell water. What is wrong?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Average Person wrote

I walked past my water meter today
and could smell water. What is wrong?

You should have held your nose, stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:50:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I walked past my water meter today
and could smell water. What is wrong?

You should have held your nose, stupid.

Nobody in your old people's home talking to you today again, you obnoxious
senile pest? BG

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/19 1:41 AM, Average Person wrote:
I walked past my water meter today and could smell water. What is wrong?

You obviously have dihydrogen monoxide in your water supply.

Most people don't know this but 3500 people are killed each year by dihydrogen monoxide inhalation...that's 10 times more people than have been killed in Boeing 737 MAX planes.

***Â* Yes, that's right, 10 times more people are killed each year by dihydrogen monoxide poisoning than by Boeing 737 MAX 8s.Â*Â* ***

Why doesn't Jim Acostduh at CNN create mass-hysteria about dihydrogen monoxide poisonings?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 00:41:15 -0500, Average Person
wrote:

I walked past my water meter today and could smell water. What is wrong?

If your feet smell , and your nose is running -
you're up-side-down !

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/19 12:41 AM, Average Person wrote:
I walked past my water meter today and could smell water. What is wrong?

Think about how you have an ability, which would be very useful if you
were lost in the desert.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Average Person" wrote in message
I walked past my water meter today and could smell water. What is wrong?

Was it raining out? I can smell rain.

It must have been raining trolls. Big fat hairy ugly trolls.