Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK basks in warmest February day on record

The UK is experiencing its warmest February day on record, with the Met
Office reporting a temperature of 20.3C

It is the first time a temperature of over 20C has been recorded in winter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47360952

Last february we had the Beast from the east.

Global Weirding?
--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote

The UK is experiencing its warmest February day on record, with the Met
Office reporting a temperature of 20.3C

It is the first time a temperature of over 20C has been recorded in
winter.

Thats due to all that hot air and furious wanking about BRexit, stupid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47360952

Last february we had the Beast from the east.

Putin will have you poisoned for that, boy.

Global Weirding?

Nope, just BRexit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 03:21:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

It is the first time a temperature of over 20C has been recorded in
winter.

That¢s due to all that hot air and furious wanking about BRexit, stupid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47360952

Last february we had the Beast from the east.

Putin will have you poisoned for that, boy.

Global Weirding?

Nope, just BRexit.

Nope, just a sick senile idiot trolling, you disgusting senile Ozzietard!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: