Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

On 02/24/2019 05:34 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
One day recently I bought a $2 candy bar at that grocery store. When the
checker finished she put my groceries in the same cart I was using in
the store. After getting home, I found out that candy bar had not been
checked. Some may not believe it, but I went back to the store (about a
mile away) and paid for that candy bar. I like that store, and maybe I
wanted to be different.

You are a better man than I. I don't check the totals closely and my
philosophy is I've been overcharged often enough that a free candy bar
is just sweet karma.

I use the same approach to the change bucket. I'm not going to gallop
out the door to return 38 cents to the last shopper who forgot to
retrieve it. In fact many times I can't be bothered to scrape up the few
coins.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F. wrote: " income derived from selling compressed air is taxable. And we
all know them democrats love taxing working people.

A the Repubs love ONLY taxing working people. Never those that make
their money from having money. "

You meant 'A the Repubs love taxing ONLY working people. ..."

Dang that wayward 'only'! lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/19 8:50 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/24/2019 05:34 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
One day recently I bought a $2 candy bar at that grocery store. When the
checker finished she put my groceries in the same cart I was using in
the store. After getting home, I found out that candy bar had not been
checked. Some may not believe it, but I went back to the store (about a
mile away) and paid for that candy bar. I like that store, and maybe I
wanted to be different.

You are a better man than I. I don't check the totals closely and my
philosophy is I've been overcharged often enough that a free candy bar
is just sweet karma.

I don't usually check things that closely, but that time noticed the
candy bar was not in a bag but loose in the cart (I got to take it out
to the car myself). It was good candy.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins"
are invented nonsense." Robert A. Heinlein. Contributed by Larry Reyka.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:31:59 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH

You can deduct the interest

Be aware that obviously no one, in the groups you infest, shows any interest
in your senile bull****, senile Rot! BG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:03:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

A the Repubs love ONLY taxing working people. Never those that make their
money from having money.

That¢s a lie, Buffet is taxed. So are Gates, Bezos and Soros.

The pathological auto-contradicting asshole just struck again! LOL

little ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2019 10:56 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
[...]

I too do not want to take advantage of another's misfortune but in this
minor case where it takes you time and gas to correct their mistake I
would have overlooked it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd posted for all of us...

I don't usually check things that closely, but that time noticed the
candy bar was not in a bag but loose in the cart (I got to take it out
to the car myself). It was good candy.

Speaking for myself only. STFU I mean this in a good way. I have medical
issues which prevent me from eating a candy bar, not on your ethics. I FF
through TV commercials because of this...

--
Tekkie