Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does Facebook have your credit card number?

On 1/28/2019 1:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Meanie" wrote in message ...
On 1/27/2019 3:55 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:49:38 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 23:58:39 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/26/2019 12:31 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 07:50:31 -0500, Roger Wilco
wrote:

On 1/26/19 7:05 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/26/2019 5:57 AM, devnull wrote:
On 1/25/19 7:40 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:40:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 1/25/2019 5:56 PM, Mark ****erberg wrote:
Lying thieves at Fecesbook busted again.Â* Why do people keep
going back
for more?Â* LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#3b7365225ebf

Great combination.Â* Facebook is a thief and parents are
incredibly
stupid.Â* No way would they have my CC info for my kids to
use. Facebook
is the devil.

An internal Facebook survey of users found that many parents
did not
even realize Facebook was storing their credit card information,
according to an unsealed document. And parents also did not
know their
children could use their credit card without re-entering a
password or
some other form of verification.

Why would Facebook get your credit card in the first place?

Amazon has had my card number stored for over a decade but they
have never fraudulently charged it.

Obviously Amazon is a reputable company and Facebook is not.

Facebook is not an Etailer, Amazon is. As gfretwell asked, why
would FB even have ones CC?

According to the Forbes article, Facebook sells games.
Â*Â*Â* If you made a credit card transaction for ANYTHING through
facebook
- even Shopify - they have your number.Â* If you paid instagram,
What's
App, Oculus ,moves, or Masquerade with your credit card, Facebook
(mother company of all of the above) has your data.

Â*Â* Obviously if you use "facebook pay" they have your data.That
includes
P2P on facebook messenger.

Glad I don't use FB or any other social media site.
Likewise

For a lot of people, it is the only way you see pictures of the grand
kids. My dog always shows me the ones I might actually want to see. He
doesn't say much

I will text. I tell my sibs and relatives to contact via phone/text or
email if you want to send me photos or contact me. Otherwise, they
won't reach me. I also tell them if they use any photo(s) with me in
it on their pages, I will have them removed (they believe I can hack
into computers) and I will destroy your PC.

I simply loathe social media and believe anyone who needs to display
their life for the world to see as well as believe those people are
truly your friends, have serious issues.

Facebook isnt just about displaying your life.

For those who don't own a business or use it for any other marketing
tool, they display their lives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/25/2019 5:56 PM, Mark ****erberg wrote:
Lying thieves at Fecesbook busted again. Why do people keep
going back
for more? LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#3b7365225ebf

Great combination. Facebook is a thief and parents are
incredibly
stupid. No way would they have my CC info for my kids to use.
[...]

- even Shopify - they have your number. If you paid instagram,
[...]

For most it isnt about displaying their lives, its about conveniently
communicating with those they know and its easy to use facebook like
that and no display your life to anyone you dont want to do that with.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

For most, they may not "think" it's about displaying their lives and
simply communicating, but their naivety fails them the realization they
are displaying their lives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

that and not display your life to anyone you dont want to do that with.

For most, they may not "think" it's about displaying their lives and
simply communicating, but their naivety fails them the realization they
are displaying their lives.

They arent displaying their lives to anyone they dont want to.

I have in fact displayed a lot more of my
life on usenet than I ever have on facebook.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's not all about you. You aren't everyone else. Believe as you may, I
have gathered much information about people due to what they display on
FB and other social media sites. Additionally, their are videos you can
search for which demonstrate the info gathered from these sites, then
presented to the user who is in awe of what people know about them.

Many years ago when a guy told me he saw no need for a computer and did
not have one I went home and printed out what I found about him on line.
Zaba search had given me his age and relatives and address and Google
maps had a picture of his house with his wife's car in the driveway.
He was really upset that this info was out there.

A couple of weeks ago I drove by an new neighbors house and the woman
was putting out garbage. I stopped and introduced myself telling her I
lived a couple of houses away down the street and told her that county
records on line told me who bought the house and I looked at FB and
googled them and told her that I knew that she and her husband were new
associate professors of psychology and the nearby university. Her
husband came out an met me. Nice people and did not seem the least bit
bothered what I knew about them.

People should be aware that if they put themselves out there or even
don't that we are living in the information age and a lot is known about
them by others.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:18:06 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

I've always knew my information was out of the box at an early age.
You can't hide. The govt. put me through the rounds on background
checks. They talk to all kinds of people. I've had negative things
people said, that may have only met me a few months earlier with no
off-duty interaction. **** 'em I say :-)

I put my pharmacy App on my genius phone. CVS knows so much stuff on
people they prompt you to pick from information they have listed.
Quite remarkable.

During the OPM hack, all my, and my wife's govt records when to lord
knows where.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You won't find anything useful about me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:56:56 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/31/2019 1:49 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

You can kill me you ain't got the balls to eat me :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2019 1:54 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

You won't find anything useful about me either as we are the minority of
social precaution. That doesn't hold true to much of the parental
irresponsible teenage to 30 year old gen-Xers and millennial who don't
take much precaution within their social interactions and blogging sites.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

Nope, it was always just mindless silly **** of yours.

You won't find anything useful about me either

It's not about you

as we are the minority of social precaution.

I'm not.

That doesn't hold true to much of the parental irresponsible
teenage to 30 year old gen-Xers and millennial who don't take
much precaution within their social interactions and blogging sites.

Plenty of them do. **** all use their real names on facebook.
Its mostly the older generation that does that,.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:17:02 -0500, Meanie wrote:

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

....me, Me, ME! Let it be me...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2019 2:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

Nope, it was always just mindless silly **** of yours.

Some other comments disagree with you.

You won't find anything useful about me either

It's not about you

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

as we are the minority of social precaution.

I'm not.

It's not about you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2019 1:49 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

You're correct. No amount of seasoning in the world would give me those
balls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

Nope, it was always just mindless silly **** of yours.

Some other comments disagree with you.

Not on that they dont.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

as we are the minority of social precaution.

I'm not.

It's not about you.

But clearly you 'think' its about you, you pathetic excuse for a bull****
artist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2019 11:14 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

Nope, it was always just mindless silly **** of yours.

Some other comments disagree with you.

Not on that they dont.

Silly me, I forget you know what everyone thinks and wants.

You won't find anything useful about me either
It's not about you

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

as we are the minority of social precaution.

I'm not.

It's not about you.

But clearly you 'think' its about you, you pathetic excuse for a
bull**** artist.

LOL...Doesn't trump your pathetic excuse for a bull**** spin doctor. I
know you like to believe you're always right but it's time to wake up
and eat some humble pie. Most of your replies relate to the self
righteous lifestyle of Rod Speed yet you attempt to spin as if another
implies about themself. Whatever you want to believe Rod. Most in here
are well aware of the true facts. Knock yourself out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Meanie wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You won't find anything useful about me.

Apparently you overlooked the "it's not about you" statement.

Nope, it was always just mindless silly **** of yours.

Some other comments disagree with you.

Not on that they dont.

Silly me,

Indeed.

I forget you know what everyone thinks and wants.

Dont need that with COMMENTS, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

You won't find anything useful about me either

It's not about you

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

as we are the minority of social precaution.

I'm not.

It's not about you.

But clearly you 'think' its about you, you pathetic excuse for a bull****
artist.