DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best screwdriver ever (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/629954-best-screwdriver-ever.html)

Thomas January 27th 19 12:57 AM

Best screwdriver ever

Bought a Milwaukee stubby. Maybe 3 inches plus bit. 6 blades, hex, flat, philips..
I put together a million piece granite hutch today. That short screwdriver was a must.
Did not buy it for this project but was thrilled to have it.

rbowman January 27th 19 04:23 AM

Best screwdriver ever

On 01/26/2019 05:57 PM, Thomas wrote:
Bought a Milwaukee stubby. Maybe 3 inches plus bit. 6 blades, hex, flat, philips..
I put together a million piece granite hutch today. That short screwdriver was a must.
Did not buy it for this project but was thrilled to have it.

Ratcheting or straight? I see both on the Home Depot page for the same
price. I've got a couple of the multi types that I find I'm using quite
a bit but they're all full size and have been awkward in a couple of
places. The ratchet sounds handy if it doesn't add too much length.

wg_2002[_4_] January 27th 19 11:34 AM

Best screwdriver ever

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 16:57:12 -0800, Thomas wrote:

Bought a Milwaukee stubby. Maybe 3 inches plus bit. 6 blades, hex, flat,
philips..
I put together a million piece granite hutch today. That short
screwdriver was a must.
Did not buy it for this project but was thrilled to have it.

Milwaukee makes some great tools. I have one of their M18 cordless drills
and it has worked great over the years. Never seen the stubby but I'll
check it out next time at the store.