Posted to alt.home.repair

Default does Electromode baseboard thermostat have an off?

Baseboard heaters in one room have been warm with the Electromode thermostat turned all the way down.

The weather was cold, it could be that it got below the minimum setpoint, but I thought turning them all the way down turned them off. We don't remember this heater coming on like that before.