Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Inconsiderate parking

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under
the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road: Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

Prick.

PKB, you moan about pavement parking, pavement cycling, blah blah blah.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest? The police have already told me it's "not a police matter". The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything. When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused, he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest? The police have already told me it's "not a police matter". The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything. When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused, he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

I still don't see which is the correct side of the street to park. Is
it dictated by local custom and usage, or is it down to the first car
to park dictating which side?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do parking
wise.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his ****ing
tree'

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do parking
wise.

It did once. I was parking in a street for 5 minutes, and deliberately parked so as to block the road. I parked the same side as 10 other cars, ignoring the BMW (it's almost always a BMW, they're selfish pricks) that was stupidly on the other side. When someone tried to get past, I pointed to the BMW and blamed its driver. The guy trying to get past went and knocked on his door and started yelling. I drove away and left them to it.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

It shouldn't be legal to take up two spaces with one car.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything, and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his ****ing
tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense. Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine. Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up twice the room.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

First car to park obviously. It works ok in most streets, particularly ones that get completely full when everyone's at home. If people parked on the other side, someone would end up with nowhere to park and there'd be arguments. How difficult is it to park on the same side as another car which is close to where you're parking? I always manage it, it's not rocket science.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do
parking
wise.

It did once.

Nope.

I was parking in a street for 5 minutes, and deliberately parked so as to
block the road. I parked the same side as 10 other cars, ignoring the BMW
(it's almost always a BMW, they're selfish pricks) that was stupidly on
the other side. When someone tried to get past, I pointed to the BMW and
blamed its driver. The guy trying to get past went and knocked on his
door and started yelling. I drove away and left them to it.

Had no effect on where he parked.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

It shouldn't be legal to take up two spaces with one car.

They arent doing that.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything,

They obviously do collect the rubbish and put in
those speed bumps you froth at the mouth about.

and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside their offices.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up
twice the room.

And yet the council doesn't ban parking on one side of the street.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:
[...]

I don't know what the conversation was, as I'd left, but I've since seen that car parked on the other side. It used to always be on the wrong side. The guy trying to get past was built substantially more heavy than the BMW owner.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

It shouldn't be legal to take up two spaces with one car.

They arent doing that.

You can't be that thick. Draw a diagram similar to the one I posted. Imagine every other car parks on the left, and every other car parks on the right. Leave enough gap for passing traffic to get past, and parked cars are at least one car's length apart. Now put them all on the same side, no gaps required.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything,

They obviously do collect the rubbish and put in
those speed bumps you froth at the mouth about.

They do both of those very badly indeed.

and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside their offices.

Best just to set fire to their offices.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

So you don't have common sense then, I can believe that.

Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up
twice the room.

And yet the council doesn't ban parking on one side of the street.

They do when it becomes a problem. But usually when a street gets very busy, people start seeing sense.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense satisfaction.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

We don't let Italians into this country.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest? The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".
The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything. When I spoke to the
guy in person, he just looked completely confused

Only because he couldn't see your minder anywhere and was not sure what
type of mental patient he was dealing with.

He looked like a mental patient himself. Anyone who can't work out the simple logic of parking on the same side as everyone else isn't intelligent enough to drive.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:
[...]

he'll drive a scratched car and won't care

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

And how do you know which car parked first to set your rule in effect?
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:
[...]

and yet most brits have roman blood
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do
parking wise.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

Not true.

The highway authoity can place double yellow lines along one side of the
road. I used to live in a road where that was the case.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I do not wish to encourage that sort of ****. They've already put a 20mph limit in this street (which I only know of one person who obeys it), it'll be ****ing bumps next.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Romans aren't the same as modern egotistical loud mouthed hairy Italians.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

When there are 4 on one side and 1 on the other, it's clear who went wrong.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:53:45 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:
[...]

Nope, seen him washing the ****ing thing almost every day. He'll care.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:
[...]

that doesn't matter they're still in the country
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:
[...]

you could just learn how to drive you obviously suck at it

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Always good when idiots such as yourself damage other's property due to
your self righteous beliefs when they are within their legal rights to
do so.

Obviously you aren't intelligent enough to handle a trivial issue to
which sane people don't have a problem.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

ROFLMFAO! Amen to that.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiots Alert!

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:52:30 +0000, Graham., yet another brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

I still don't see

You STILL can't see that you are a filthy troll's game, you senile idiot!
BG
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:17:56 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

And how do you know which car parked first to set your rule in effect?

ONLY thing he REALLY "knows" is how to get you senile idiots to suck him
off, time and again! And, from what we can see, he's rather good at it! BG
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:15:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

So what? He IS an idiot! Just like you are, senile Rot!

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rot Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rot: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rot: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rot Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rot Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:53:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Taint gunna work.

His baiting of you senile idiots ALWAYS works! LOL

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 06:42:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH over a hundred lines of the two prize idiots' endless sick drivel
unread again

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

You clearly are, that's why you are unemployable.

Draw a diagram similar to the one I posted.

Don't need to.

Imagine every other car parks on the left, and every other car parks on
the right. Leave enough gap for

passing traffic to get past, and parked cars are at least
one car's length apart. Now put them all on the same side, no gaps
required.

That's not take up two spaces with one car.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything,

They obviously do collect the rubbish and put in
those speed bumps you froth at the mouth about.

They do both of those very badly indeed.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself
outside their office. That will fix the problem.

and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside their offices.

Best just to set fire to their offices.

That won't get them doing anything any better.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

So you don't have common sense then, I can believe that.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up
twice the room.

And yet the council doesn't ban parking on one side of the street.

They do when it becomes a problem.

So they don't see that there is a problem.

But usually when a street gets very busy, people start seeing sense.

Don't believe that.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense satisfaction.

And see you ****ed over when they use their surveillance cameras to see who
did it.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

You have done for centurys now.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Not in considerable numbers. We have billions of Muslims, and a fair number of Polish, but no Italians to speak of.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The explanation was clearly too complicated for you. If every other car is on alternate sides of a road two car widths wide, clearly you need a 1 car length gap between each parked car. This equates to taking up twice as much space as all cars parked on one side.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything,

They obviously do collect the rubbish and put in
those speed bumps you froth at the mouth about.

They do both of those very badly indeed.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself
outside their office. That will fix the problem.

and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside their offices.

Best just to set fire to their offices.

That won't get them doing anything any better.

It'll prevent them from doing the harm they are currently doing.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

So you don't have common sense then, I can believe that.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Get your head out of the sand.

Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths, takes up
twice the room.

And yet the council doesn't ban parking on one side of the street.

They do when it becomes a problem.

So they don't see that there is a problem.

It's not a problem, but an annoyance. I cannot tolerate stupidity.

But usually when a street gets very busy, people start seeing sense.

Don't believe that.

Yip, even in council estates.
https://goo.gl/maps/WD5ZE7AUq3D2
Imagine all those cars on the left parked alternately on each side. There would be room for exactly half the cars.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense satisfaction.

And see you ****ed over when they use their surveillance cameras to see who
did it.

He doesn't have surveillance cameras.

wrote:
[...]

Wrong, as always.

We have billions of Muslims,

Unlikely given the total population, even if everyone else had left.

? and a fair number of Polish, but no Italians to speak of.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

With a nym like yours I wouldn't be surprised if you drove inconsiderately also.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

He may have the legal right to take up two spaces, but morally he's a ****ing arsehole, and he will get what he deserves.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

My driving ability is irrelevant to the fact that he is wasting parking spaces.