Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We the PEOPLE!!

On 12/18/2018 12:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall#

There are a million dirty underhanded democrats pulling scams. My mailbox is full of solicitations like this.Â* My phone rings off the hook with telemarketer con-artists.

How do we know if this is really legit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2018 8:01 PM, Bob wrote:
On 12/18/2018 12:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall#

There are a million dirty underhanded democrats pulling scams. My
mailbox is full of solicitations like this.Â* My phone rings off the hook
with telemarketer con-artists.

How do we know if this is really legit?

I support politicians with my voice and vote but giving them too much
money is like fertilizing your lawn too much. Fertilizer makes lawn
grow faster, needs more water and needs more cutting. Analogy holds
with politicians.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob wrote:
On 12/18/2018 12:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall#

There are a million dirty underhanded democrats pulling scams. My
mailbox is full of solicitations like this. My phone rings off the
hook with telemarketer con-artists.
How do we know if this is really legit?

The guys a vet and has been banned from Facebook because his views and if
you read the post how he is going about it sounds legit, at least to me.
Boils down to trust, I guess and I trust him enough that I donated YMMV.
http://briankolfage.com/
Now at $257,000 since my last post

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2018 5:01 PM, Bob wrote:
On 12/18/2018 12:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall#

There are a million dirty underhanded democrats pulling scams. My
mailbox is full of solicitations like this.Â* My phone rings off the hook
with telemarketer con-artists.

How do we know if this is really legit?

It's probably run by trump, so clearly, it is not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
On 12/18/2018 5:01 PM, Bob wrote:
On 12/18/2018 12:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall#

There are a million dirty underhanded democrats pulling scams. My
mailbox is full of solicitations like this. My phone rings off the
hook with telemarketer con-artists.

How do we know if this is really legit?

It's probably run by trump, so clearly, it is not.

clearly you didn't learn to read at MIT

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 22:23:52 -0600, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Can Bob ****wit, MIT graduate, get a tuition refund -- demand it?