Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy!

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:10:15 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 12/17/2018 01:29 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
She should have received nothing. Coffee is hot, end of story. She
should have known this. When I make coffee, I BOIL the kettle. It only
cools when adding some milk.

She was trying to add milk... I find it annoying when I get coffee and
it's too hot to drink. I want my caffeine now, not 5 miles down the
road. 205 F is the ideal temperature to brew coffee but once it's brewed
there's no reason to keep it near boiling.

Don't be so ridiculous. If you want it a decent temperature after you add the milk, the coffee has to be hotter than that top begin with. Balancing it between your legs in a moving car is the utmost stupidity. She deserved a lifetime scar for her insanity.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

[...]

But she did not deserve the compensation claim. And the rest of the world did not deserve colder coffee just because of her.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:41:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

She got one.

BOTH of you got **** for brains!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Sure, but it is yankeeland. Their problem.

And the rest of the world did not deserve colder coffee just because of
her.

There rest of the world didn't get colder coffee because of her.

No one else served coffee that hot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:02:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two prize idiots' endless sick troll****

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:10:15 -0000, rbowman wrote:

[...]

It's the UK's problem when we start copying them, which we have in spades. Trouble is, over 50% of us can't even remember the time when we used to laugh at the Americans for their lawsuits.

And the rest of the world did not deserve colder coffee just because of
her.

There rest of the world didn't get colder coffee because of her.

No one else served coffee that hot.

Some people like hot coffee. Almost everyone I know boils the water for the coffee before adding the milk.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You havent with suing for doing something that stupid.

which we have in spades.

Bull**** you have with suing for something that stupid.

Trouble is, over 50% of us can't even remember the time when we used to
laugh at the Americans for their lawsuits.

You lot don't sue for something that stupid.

And the rest of the world did not deserve colder coffee just because of
her.

There rest of the world didn't get colder coffee because of her.

No one else served coffee that hot.

Some people like hot coffee.

They still get it.

Almost everyone I know boils the water for the coffee before adding the
milk.

And they are still free to do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Dumb and Dumber are at it, AGAIN! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 11:41:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two prize idiots' endless idiotic drivel

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:41:18 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

We're not quite as bad but we're getting there at an alarming rate.

Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Almost everyone I know boils the water for the coffee before adding the
milk.

And they are still free to do that.

But not from fast food outlets.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should expect a less intelligent customer.* McDonalds should probably serve coffee in Sippy Cups.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:08:20 -0500, George, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile Yankietard, blathered:

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should expect
a less intelligent customer.* McDonalds should probably serve coffee in
Sippy Cups.

You can't find a less intelligent troll to feed than the Hucker troll, you
braindead troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 18:08:20 -0000, George wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should expect a less intelligent customer. McDonalds should probably serve coffee in Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee
because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should
expect a less intelligent customer.* McDonalds should probably serve
coffee in Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the
spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.

when did you first find out you don't think like other people
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We're not quite as bad

Nothing even remotely like it in fact.

but we're getting there at an alarming rate.

Bull****.

which we have in spades.

Bull**** you have with suing for something that stupid.

Trouble is, over 50% of us can't even remember the time when we used to
laugh at the Americans for their lawsuits.

You lot don't sue for something that stupid.

Neither does anyone else except the stupid yanks.

And the rest of the world did not deserve colder coffee just because
of her.

There rest of the world didn't get colder coffee because of her.

No one else served coffee that hot.

Some people like hot coffee.

They still get it.

Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee

They don't. And it was only McDs that served it that stupidly hot.

because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

She didn't burn her **** and McDs didn't change the
temperature at which they served the coffee either.

Almost everyone I know boils the water for the coffee before adding the
milk.

And they are still free to do that.

But not from fast food outlets.

Wrong, as always. Nothing has changed with those.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 22:02:36 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

yes it has
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because
of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should expect
a less intelligent customer. McDonalds should probably serve coffee in
Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the
spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.

That's because yours is a slum and the dregs of your
slum can't afford to use McDs and blow their benefit
on illegal drugs, like you do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because
of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should expect
a less intelligent customer. McDonalds should probably serve coffee in
Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the
spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.

That's because yours is a slum and the dregs of your
slum can't afford to use McDs and blow their benefit
on illegal drugs, like you do.

They're cheap if you make them yourself.

So, what was your point, you're now saying only the rich can afford McDs, yet before you said only the chavs use them. Make up your mind.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee
because of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should
expect a less intelligent customer. McDonalds should probably serve
coffee in Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the
spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.

That's because yours is a slum and the dregs of your
slum can't afford to use McDs and blow their benefit
on illegal drugs, like you do.

LOL

Think of some input or **** off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/19/2018 11:38 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
Not when companies like MacDonalds have to serve colder coffee because
of the morons who burn their **** due to their own stupidity.

Since most McDonalds customers are welfare democrats, they should
expect
a less intelligent customer. McDonalds should probably serve coffee in
Sippy Cups.

Actually the local MacDonalds seems to have the richer end of the
spectrum, judging by the cars that stop there.

That's because yours is a slum and the dregs of your
slum can't afford to use McDs and blow their benefit
on illegal drugs, like you do.

They're cheap if you make them yourself.

Not possible with all but cannabis.

So, what was your point, you're now saying only the rich can afford McDs,

I never ever said anything even remotely like that.

yet before you said only the chavs use them.

I have never ever said anything even remotely like that either.

Make up your mind.

Go and **** yourself again. And redo bull****ting 101.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:54:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

That's because yours is a slum and the dregs of your
slum can't afford to use McDs and blow their benefit
on illegal drugs, like you do.

Is it about McDonald's now, you two abnormal drivelling idiots? LOL

--
Marland addressing bull****ting senile Rot:
"Stay in your wet paper bag you thick twit."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:57:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Go and **** yourself again. And redo bull****ting 101.

He no longer needs to **** himself, ever since you started sucking him off,
every time he WANTS you to suck him off, senile sucker of troll cock!

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:10:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Wrong, as always.

Those three words would make the perfect nym for you, senile cretin!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"