Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default REGARDING MY MORNING DIARRHOEA

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:58:19 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:27:32 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

After ****ting, I stood up and looked down into the murky toilet waters.

Looks like the outhouse is backed up again, Lumumba! Stick yer baby
fist down there and unblock it!

you talking to me?

Do I LOOK like I'm talking to you???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Cadbury's Diarrhoea Muck. OT Weatherlawyer UK diy 0 July 13th 07 10:44 PM
OT Diarrhoea Weatherlawyer UK diy 1 July 9th 06 12:36 PM
a morning funny Joe C. Woodworking 3 December 31st 04 06:48 AM
A real mess hit me when I went to my shop this morning. Roy Metalworking 2 November 16th 03 10:00 PM
Why is AC running in the morning when it's cooler outdoors? LuckyDucky Home Repair 18 July 17th 03 02:24 PM