DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Chrome OS missing or damaged on 14" HP Chromebook (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/626453-chrome-os-missing-damaged-14-hp-chromebook.html)

[email protected] December 6th 18 12:08 PM

Chrome OS missing or damaged on 14" HP Chromebook

I have a 14" HP Chromebook that has a message on the screen that says"Chrome OS missing or damaged. Please insert a recovery stick or SD card. Model Falco C2B-C3I-L9G" Can anyone help me? I can't find any search results for this model. Thanks.

Bill Rowland December 6th 18 03:40 PM

On 12/6/18 7:08 AM, wrote:
I have a 14" HP Chromebook that has a message on the screen that says"Chrome OS missing or damaged. Please insert a recovery stick or SD card. Model Falco C2B-C3I-L9G" Can anyone help me? I can't find any search results for this model. Thanks.

This is a politics newsgroup. Maybe try the alt.chromebook.falco
newsgroup on
www.homeownerschub.com