DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I AM AN INDOLENT MOULIE LIVING IN A DOUBLE WIDE CALLED SUNSHIT SHITEAU IN A MOULIE TRAILER PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOPLACE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/626427-re-has-come-my-attention-i-am-indolent-moulie-living-double-wide-called-sunshit-shiteau-moulie-trailer-park-middle-noplace.html)

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_] December 5th 18 07:07 PM

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I AM AN INDOLENT MOULIE LIVING IN A DOUBLE WIDE CALLED SUNSHIT SHITEAU IN A MOULIE TRAILER PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOPLACE

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:11:31 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/3/2018 1:58 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 09:21:41 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

That some of my dear recruits are jealous of my 4-car garage here at Sunset Chateau.
Well, what can one expect of a mansion appraised at 4.1 million?

Double wides in moulie trailer parks don't GOT garages, you dumb
moulie ****...least of all 4-car garages!

Ladies and Gentlemen.... So speaks Jealousy!
LOL

Gentle reader....so speaks delusion!

They don't BUILD Faux-Food-4-Less outlets anywhere NEAR 'mansions'!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews