Posted to alt.home.repair

Default STUDY: Millennial Men Ditching 'Masculine' Values...

On 12/4/2018 9:23 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 9:18:34 AM UTC-5, devnull wrote:
On 12/4/18 6:39 AM,
wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 4:35:20 PM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
pussification!

Sounds like you don't care for pussy.

In any event:

Of course, physique and independence were still prominent values for the 630 Canadian men aged 15 to 29 who took part in the survey, just not as important to participants as selflessness. In fact, selflessness was by far the top-rated male value. Nine in 10 respondents said that men should should help others, and 88 percent of the respondents agreed that men should be open to new ideas, new people, and new experiences. Eight in 10 felt it imperative that a man gives back to his community.

https://www.studyfinds.org/millennial-men-ditching-masculine-values-embracing-altruism/

Sounds like the values of the Greatest Generation, with a layer of
open-mindedness.

Horrible indeed.

Cindy Hamilton

Yah, women say that but at the end of the day you'll find them in bed
with a "bad boy" type.

Not this woman. I've never been attracted to them, and they've
never been attracted to me.

My husband had an appealing aura of danger, in that he enjoyed
doing fireworks shows when we met. However, he's unfailingly
thoughtful and kind. A much better person than I am.

Cindy Hamilton

I've know some couples of the bad boy type. Most marriages did not last
very long. The rest of us seem to have been together forever. Going on
53 years.