Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default WADE IS WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT "Standard Alkaline Batteries vs Premium Alkaline Batteries"

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:31:59 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:11:45 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:45:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 00:41:52 -0600, "David" wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 12/5/2018 11:08 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:20:50 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/3/2018 12:50 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
My supply of C and D alkaline batteries for various low use household
devices is about gone and needs to be replenished.

It's been a while since I've bought alkalines and I notice that
battery
makers now offer several flavors of "premium" alkaline batteries at
increased cost with names thought up by the marketing guys- super,
premium, max, industrial, performance plus, etc.

Many of the standard alkalines now advertise a 10 year shelf life
which
is a good feature for me as most of the devices like flashlights,
etc.,
live largely unused and untended in desk drawers, tool boxes, glove
compartments, etc. Sometimes the batteries go dead- or leak and ruin
the
device because I neglected to check it periodically.

I'm wondering if it's worth paying more for the "premium" alkalines
or
just go with the lower priced standard alkalines?

I've already conducted that brand of research, son. The concusion
says
that they're all the same. Which is why I buy my double- and triple-A
batteries at Home Depot, each pack of 60 ten bucks and change.
You can count on me; I'm an experienced and licensed electrician.

Who doesn't know the difference between neutral and ground.

Where's the ground on an alkaline battery, Lumumba?

Like being alkaline makes any difference, you dumb ****?

alkaline is an antidepressant

Don't you mean alcohol???

sort of, if its that. I wouldn't.

You wouldn't sort of WHAT???

well maybe I said it wrong

Well you obviously sort of did.

it has meditation

Does it? What does???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:31:59 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:11:45 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

I got a 12-pack, it is usually higher on Fridays.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals,alt.usage.english

Default ?Q?=E2=80=94=20WADE=20IS=20WANTING=20TO=20KNOW?== ?UTF-8?Q?=20ABOUT=20"Standard=20Alkaline=20Batteries=20 vs=20Premium?=?Q?=20Alkaline=20Batteries"?=

If only your recreational aids (and do you assist with erectile dysfunction
as side effects€”do your male customers say that they cannot get their cock
up despite a heightened desire to do so) came with such care and
responsibility.

- dolf

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ

{#390 - ROBBERS} vs HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GODS HOUSE} THEORY OF

Private €œSaint Andrews€ Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ and the question is, if it is permissible to

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:26:50 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:31:59 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:45:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

m...

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Higher? You mean like sort of on the top shelf?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:26:50 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:31:59 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:45:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

m...

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

it were quiet and allright at home

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Were it? What the **** does that got, to do with where they stack the
12 -packs on Fridays???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

I have a bag full of eight cans of diet pepsi every day.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Just answer the ****ing question if you want to be nominated for the
Nobel Prize in electricity, asshole!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
I get all bills paid.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:39:15 -0600, "David" wrote:

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

That **** will make you fat and give you cancer.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 04:42:43 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:39:15 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Well, maybe.

- -