DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   All Lies About Global Warming DEBUNKED in One Article (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/625502-re-all-lies-about-global-warming-debunked-one-article.html)

Fruitiest of Fruitcakes November 22nd 18 03:09 PM

All Lies About Global Warming DEBUNKED in One Article

On 22 Nov 2018, G. Willikers wrote
(in article ):

Thanks! It's good to know that lead and mercury are good for us to eat.
Pass the Imazamox, my corn flakes taste a little bland.

On 11/22/18 7:28 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Did not read the aritcle did you?

"G. Willikers" wrote in message
On 11/22/18 7:07 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Everything you've been told about global warming, climate change and

carbon
dioxide by the mainstream media - and mainstream "science" - is an

outright
lie. Far from being a dangerous poison, carbon dioxide is a miraculous
life-giving nutrient that plants need to thrive.

Yes, and we are chopping the big plants down at an ever increasing rate, so
they will not be able to save us.

What about the mercury and the lead? Is mercury and lead good for us?
Is it safe to eat the fishes?

Is plastic good for us as well?

The fishes are becoming full of little bits. And mammals are even worse. I
see that a dead whale was found to have 1000 plastic items in its stomach
when examined.

This included 115 drinking cups and a pair of flip-flops.