DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do fridge freezers ever work? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/623757-re-how-do-fridge-freezers-ever-work.html)

Harry Bloomfield[_3_] October 29th 18 08:34 AM

How do fridge freezers ever work?

Undersized hippopotamus formulated on Sunday :
But what if the kitchen goes down to 10C at night? Who heats their kitchen
in winter at night?

Very unlikely here, we are too well sealed up and insulated. According
to my log for yesterday and last night. Maximum temperature in the
kitchen 20.2C, dropping to 17.7C at 7am. Outside fell to -1.9C at 7am.
The heating system was shut down at 22:30, we retired early due to the
25 hour day.

Peeler[_2_] October 29th 18 09:44 AM

Troll-feeding Senile IDIOTS Alert!

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 08:34:32 GMT, Harry Bloomfield, another mentally
challenged troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

Very unlikely here, we are too well sealed up and insulated. According
to my log for yesterday and last night. Maximum temperature in the
kitchen 20.2C, dropping to 17.7C at 7am. Outside fell to -1.9C at 7am.
The heating system was shut down at 22:30, we retired early due to the
25 hour day.

You are obviously thick in the head, troll-feeding senile idiot no.4! BG

Undersized hippopotamus October 29th 18 04:20 PM

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 08:34:32 -0000, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Undersized hippopotamus formulated on Sunday :
But what if the kitchen goes down to 10C at night? Who heats their kitchen
in winter at night?

Very unlikely here, we are too well sealed up and insulated. According
to my log for yesterday and last night. Maximum temperature in the
kitchen 20.2C, dropping to 17.7C at 7am. Outside fell to -1.9C at 7am.
The heating system was shut down at 22:30, we retired early due to the
25 hour day.

Christ that's some insulation.