Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default TSSK ans SIGH! Will sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") EVER stop the cruel harassment of Aussie "Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones), and "Heinrich" (Real name Eugene Jansen, fr

well sort of, see I sigh, and then it goes tssk, tssk, tssk. My oh my. And
then it maybe.