Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default SOME CHINK ASKS ABOUT THE "meaning of 'plus' in 'Grammar Plus'"

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:37:06 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:56:57 -0500, "David" wrote:

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 5:49:04 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J.
Burke
wrote:
On 10/19/2018 9:01 PM, Yurui Liu wrote:
I've noticed some English-learning books are entitled "Grammar
Plus,"
"Writing Plus," etc. What does "plus" mean here? And what is its
part
of
speech?

It cannot be a preposition, as there is no following noun.
Nor can it be an adjective, as it follows the noun "Grammar."
What can it be?

I'd appreciate your help.

Listen up, you ****ing chink! The U.S. dropped the atomic bomb on
those
crazy japs in 1945, putting a quick end to slant-eyed resistance.
We'd be more than happy to drop a few on you and your chink country.
Trump will **** you up!

Why the psycho babble?

KKKoloon's a psycho.

don't get pop

I wasn't planning to. What the **** does THAT got, to do with
KKKoloon being a psycho???

I attend outpatient.

And that STILL got nothing to do with KKKoloon being a psycho!

Well, I'm not, I just think outloud.

Yes, but why the **** do you have to write it down and post it???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
not always just on the keyboard

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:25:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:37:06 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

wrote:
[...]

That's how it gets into newsgroups!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:25:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:37:06 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

wrote:
[...]

it comes to me as I post it

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:30:14 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:25:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

wrote:
[...]

It would be better if it came to you before you posted it and you
realised it was crap.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Idiot!

they were reiterating to me