Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default CAN-UH-DUH MAKES POT LEGAL: ASSWORM RAMIFICATION

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:18:38 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 10:12 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 08:26:31 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/19/2018 5:14 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
He needs to drown his misery somehow.

They claim that pot is no worse than cigarette tobacco.* That may be true, but cigarettes can kill, and they are addictive.* I say, don't start the habit in the first place.* As a young man, my father smoked like everybody, but it made him sick, so he gave it away.* Pot is supposed to be soothing.* I would rather have a regulated drug with known consequences, prescribed by a qualified doctor.

Reporters nowadays are expected to sample the activity they are reporting on.* A woman reporting on the street drugs sampled White Revolver, but only one dose. A guy on White Revolver jumped out of a window, quite unexpectedly.

Medicinal cannabis is starting to become legal in Oz, but only on prescription.* This week my pdoc recommended hemp oil, which is apparently quite different. It can be sourced legally from Tasmania:
*see

http://www.seedguides.info/hemp-oil/

That page seems to be sponsored by another sect of Catholic-haters. alt.usenet.kooks (which is on my server's ban list) sounds like just the place for them.* Catholics are good Christians. Get rid of the Catholics, and these sects offer nothing to put in their place.* The sect would be left with nothing to live for.* The word Jesus used most was Love, not hate.

Doug.

You should be on a ban list.
Or better yet, Schindler's list.

Schindler was a jewloving asshole.

Did he hate himself for being Jewish as much as you do, you confused jew****?

Your confusion is complete, you black *******. He was a misguided
German. He saved jews from the ovens so that they could be slave
labour in his factories!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:48:56 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

You mean idiotic, don't you?

- -