DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/620659-kenmore-625-348591-water-softener-sale-never-used-installed.html)

Bill Walch October 4th 18 01:14 PM

Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed

Hello, I have a never used Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale. I
bought it in 2002, but never installed it. Still in the box. I live on
Orlando, so I'd prefer a local pickup, but would ship for the right price. I
have no idea what to ask, other than I paid about $500 back then. I know this
forum is for repairs, but this is essentially a new unit. Thanks!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...i-1176977-.htm

micky October 5th 18 10:24 PM

Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 04 Oct 2018 12:14:02 GMT, Bill Walch
m wrote:

Hello, I have a never used Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale. I
bought it in 2002, but never installed it. Still in the box. I live on
Orlando, so I'd prefer a local pickup, but would ship for the right price. I
have no idea what to ask, other than I paid about $500 back then. I know this
forum is for repairs, but this is essentially a new unit. Thanks!

Break it and get back to us.