DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wouldn't it be funny if society at large were structured similarly to alt.slack? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/619916-re-wouldnt-funny-if-society-large-were-structured-similarly-alt-slack.html)

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_] September 27th 18 01:46 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if society at large were structured similarly to alt.slack?

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 04:04:52 -0500, "David"
wrote:

"Stagger Lee" wrote in message ...

**** eater fake vet Scatboi g8dgc aka Colon Eddie Burke wrote

wrote in :

On 9/25/2018 11:43 PM, wrote:
People using fake names, people hating each other,
inconsiderate assholes abounding....

Oh, my mistake.

That IS how it's structured.

Brennass slurps sausages at the ****house.
LOL

You slup **** in the outhouse..little scatboi Eddie.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/scatboi$20burke

LOL

but nobody can spellcheck

Some people can but what the **** does that got, to do with KKKoloon
slurping **** in his outhouse???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews