DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/619688-re-more-heavy-trolling-senile-nym-shifting-rot-speed.html)

Peeler[_2_] September 26th 18 09:28 AM

More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:16:16 +1000, 543dsa, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

No, both are illegal for strata management to do that.
Since he is one of the flat owners, that's the problem
he can ignore that with impunity. In theory the strata
management can use the small claims court to make
him pay for the lock changes, and that doesn't involve
any legal fees, in fact you arent allowed to use a lawyer,
but if he chooses to ignore the court decision, there is
nothing that can be done about that. We have never
had debtors prisons here.

This all absolute bull****, you attention-starved senile troll. You are not
going to convince anyone here that in a country like Australia the law
hasn't provided for a case like that (if any part of your senile bull****
story is true at all), you senile Ozzie cretin!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.