Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Pound, it go boing

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:39:45 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Ah the days when it was $2.80 and a penny was a penny. What happened?
Lose your empire?
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

Yep, but down 11p on predictions. Nearly 8%. Mind you the dollar is
overvalued.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

Yep, but down 11p on predictions. Nearly 8%. Mind you the dollar is
overvalued.

Not a bad thing... I use individual.net for my news server and it's at
the University of Berlin. The cost is a staggering 10 Euros a year. A
few years back that was about $15. I just paid for next year and it was
$12 and change. At this rate I'd be able to afford one of those cute
little Merc sporty cars.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

Yep, but down 11p on predictions. Nearly 8%. Mind you the dollar is
overvalued.

Not a bad thing... I use individual.net for my news server and it's at
the University of Berlin. The cost is a staggering 10 Euros a year. A
few years back that was about $15. I just paid for next year and it was
$12 and change. At this rate I'd be able to afford one of those cute
little Merc sporty cars.

Bad thing for your exports though. Adds to the imbalance which is of
course China's and the rest of the world's fault or so we are told by
the bright orange estate agent.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

Yep, but down 11p on predictions. Nearly 8%. Mind you the dollar is
overvalued.

a few years back it was around 1:1.03

it's bread and circuses and means less

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 09/20/2018 02:57 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Bad thing for your exports though. Adds to the imbalance which is of
course China's and the rest of the world's fault or so we are told by
the bright orange estate agent.

We would do better to circle the wagons. Mercantilism is so 1700...
Getting rid of the Ex-Im Bank would be good but Trump changed courses on
that one too.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

In article , abelard3
@abelard.org says...

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

What happened to the good old Sterling crises of days past...when drops
of 10-15% were the norm???

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:17:56 -0700, ****sack Moishe Goldberg
wrote:

In article , abelard3
says...

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

What happened to the good old Sterling crises of days past...when drops
of 10-15% were the norm???

Coming soon!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 09/21/2018 01:19 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:17:56 -0700, ****sack Moishe Goldberg
wrote:

In article , abelard3
@abelard.org says...

wrote:

"We told you earlier how the pound broke above $1.32, well it's made a
dramatic reversal, falling (briefly) below $1.31.

It fell after reports said that Prime Minister Theresa May had rejected
an improved offer on the Irish border from Brussels Brexit negotiator
Michel Barnier."

bloody hell..nearly 1%

What happened to the good old Sterling crises of days past...when drops
of 10-15% were the norm???

Coming soon!

Led by Soros? He may need more cash to support all his little projects.