Old September 16th 18, 06:22 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default "during which time" WHEN I WAS IN NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM CHASING GOOK LADYBOYS in 1992

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 17:39:00 -0500, "David"

aliash)" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:44:31 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 11:17 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 08:24:51 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 5:57 AM, Richard Yates wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:18:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

1) We were having a major crisis, during which time they were ignoring
our requests for help.

2) He worked on certain technical aspects of the design, during which
time
his brother obtained loans for finishing the project.

3) He worked on his novel for three years, during which time his wife
earned
their living.

Which are grammatical?

All.

Which are idiomatic?

All, if a little awkward.

Amazingly, the limey intellect, being rather restrictive by nature,
still manages to amaze me...if only for a good laugh.

Not amazingly, your total lack of intellect never manages to amaze me,
Lumumba!

A serbian bitch (dog), you wouldn't know intellect if it ran up and bit you
in the ****!
LOL

YOU wouldn't know intellect if it rogered you in your fat moulie
asshole!

I sort of have rogers pretty good, coming and going.

You do? Who rogers you, then?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Old September 16th 18, 06:26 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Old September 16th 18, 07:19 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

the front guard talks a lot

Old September 16th 18, 07:33 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Old September 16th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 13:19:31 -0500, "David"

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Yes, but does he roger you too?

- -

Old September 17th 18, 03:20 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 13:19:31 -0500, "David"

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

they call at 9pm and 9am

Old September 17th 18, 01:49 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:20:32 -0500, "David"
wrote:

[...]

For evening and morning rogering respectively?

- -

Old September 17th 18, 08:34 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:27:20 -0500, "David"

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Hardly surprising if you get rogered twice a day!

- -