DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman 42793 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/618920-craftsman-42793-a.html)

K120 September 14th 18 02:23 AM

Craftsman 42793

The inside of the ratchet broke on my USA Craftsman 42793
I don't want Chinese junk.

There is no Sears anywhere near by.
Do you know if Sears will take a mail in?

Dean Hoffman[_12_] September 14th 18 02:33 AM

Craftsman 42793

On 9/13/18 8:23 PM, K120 wrote:
The inside of the ratchet broke on my USA Craftsman 42793
I don't want Chinese junk.

There is no Sears anywhere near by.
Do you know if Sears will take a mail in?

Try the local Ace Hardware.

\[email protected] September 14th 18 02:37 AM

Craftsman 42793

On 9/13/18 9:33 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 9/13/18 8:23 PM, K120 wrote:
The inside of the ratchet broke on my USA Craftsman 42793
I don't want Chinese junk.

There is no Sears anywhere near by.
Do you know if Sears will take a mail in?

Â*Â*Â*Â* Try the local Ace Hardware.

The Craftsman line has been bought by Stanley Black and Decker. They
intend to honor the Craftsman warranties.

Check here for more info
https://www.craftsman.com/customer-c...ty-information