Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Taxpayers need to get out and vote!

On 9/11/2018 7:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/09/2018 11:36, devnull wrote:
On 09/10/2018 11:57 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 9/10/2018 10:24 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:45:22 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 9/10/2018 2:40 AM, T wrote:
On 09/09/2018 07:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 9/9/2018 7:04 PM, Patriot Taxpayer wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...nt-barack.html

"All of you have a decision to make. It has never happened in the
history of this country, an ex-president viciously attacking his
successor, trashing our Commander-in-Chief, his party and all those
Americans who put him in the Oval Office.

This on the heels of an anonymous op-ed piece allegedly written by a
gutless senior administration official, or not, and published in
collusion with the "New York Times" a Trump-hating newspaper. There
was so much hatred and resentment over the success of this President
that they simply cannot handle it. I've got news for you. It's not
going to stop. The haters aren't going anywhere. But if you are a
patriot and you like the course America is on, just ignore them. Get
behind this President and vote."

It's OK to hate despicable liars. Especially if you are a real
patriot. I haven't seen any real patriots among trump's fanbois. They
would rather sell out to Russia.

What you just said was right out of the old Soviet propaganda
playbook.Â* You make s*** up and then act as if it is real and
hope it will stick.

And the old one that actually colluded with the Russians was
Hillary.

You're wasting your time trying to educate Bob.

OP is correct, taxpayers must vote.Â* I have seen some problems with this
as most taxpayers are sometimes too busy working to vote. I am not
being facetious.

With the mail in ballot becoming more common, that is not an excuse
anymore, nor is most of the left wing bleating about voter
suppression.

What Repub controlled state has mail in ballots? They almost ever do anything to make it easier to vote.

There are too many welfare democrats and illegals voting.

We need to close the archaic/expensive polls and move the entire voting process online and restrict voting to Form 1040 tax payers only.

If someone is not a contributor to the United States, they should sit down and shut the **** up!

So like Trump, you want to ban free speech.

I'm willing to let fascists at Apple and twitter decide the news content that I can have access to.