Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Libtards at Apple suppressing free speech

Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into thinking that it is TRUTH.
====
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into thinking that it is TRUTH.
====

It is free speech. It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
is inappropriate. Jones is despicable, claiming that Sandy Hook never
happened, that the parents who lost children are lying, resulting in nuts
that believe this BS actually harassing one family so much they have had
to move 5 times since the shooting. They are suing and I hope they win
a huge judgment that bankrupts Jones, who is profiting off this. A good
question is how much of this loony stuff Jones really believes, as opposed
to just spewing stuff he knows is BS because there is an audience for it
and he's making good money doing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 10:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into thinking that it is TRUTH.
====

It is free speech. It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
is inappropriate.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Well, thank God we have corporations censoring for us.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 11:09 AM, Kaleb wrote:
On 9/8/2018 10:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally
corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into
thinking that it is TRUTH.
====

It is free speech.Â* It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
is inappropriate.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it.

Well, thank God we have corporations censoring for us.

They are not censoring. They are not doing anything in violation of the
First Amendment. They are choosing to keep his BS from polluting. Just
as if you don't like what is on TV you can change the channel or turn it
off, as a non government corporation they can do the same.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:22:45 AM UTC-4, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Have someone read the 1st Amendment to you and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:22:45 AM UTC-4, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08
Have someone read the 1st Amendment to you and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton

Yah, I missed the part about corporate censorship the first time I read it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 8:45 PM, Steve Jobs wrote:
On 9/8/2018 10:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally
corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into
thinking that it is TRUTH.
====

It is free speech.Â* It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
is inappropriate.Â* Jones is despicable, claiming that Sandy Hook never
happened, that the parents who lost children are lying,

Oh, so they are removing apps used to spread lies. I get it now.

So will the CNN app and others be removed as well?

Bypassing the courts and having corporations controlling content looks
like a very slippery slope to me.Â* I wonder who is next.

Courts have nothing to do with it. Read the first amendment and see
what is protected. You can still get a soapbox and stand on the street
corner.

Do you control the content in your house? Apple can do the same.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/08/2018 09:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Courts have nothing to do with it.Â* Read the first amendment and see
what is protected.Â* You can still get a soapbox and stand on the
street corner.

Do you control the content in your house?Â* Apple can do the same.

..

https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-...ss-conference/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 9:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Just curious.Â* If Apple buys up every usenet service on the net and suppresses your viewpoint, you're OK with that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

.
Just curious.Â* If Apple buys up every usenet service on the net and
suppresses your viewpoint, you're OK with that?

No different that if I write a Letter to the Editor and they choose not
to print it. If they own the Usenet service then can do what they want.
Just as I suppress others views with my kill file.

Read the First Amendment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 7:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Does infowars publish every opposing opinion they receive?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 7:25:09 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
[...]

If there were such an action, where Apple bought up *all* the usenet services,
had a monopoly and was abusing that power, it would be a very different
story. That isn't even remotely close to what's going on. Apple only
said they are banning Jones's app from the Apple store, presumably there
are other ways to get an app onto an iPhone if you really want to.
Also, you can view Jones's websites on the phone, Apple isn't blocking
that. Let's turn it around. Suppose ISIS wanted to put an app in
Apple's web store, or the KKK? Must Apple, a private business be compelled
to accept that too?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2018 8:22 PM, Bob wrote:
On 9/8/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:22:45 AM UTC-4, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Have someone read the 1st Amendment to you and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton

Yah, I missed the part about corporate censorship the first time I read it.

What is said about the first amendment is true.

Problem is the slippery slope presented by the corporations that provide
such a big exclusive platform for expression but then suppressing what
they do not like. If you do it to protect the business this would be OK
but if there is no business interest involved they open themselves to
controversy and scrutiny.

Someone once told me that the way to avoid Robin Hood is to go around
Sherwood forest. In this case the thieves in the forest are those in
the government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/09/2018 12:55 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Let's turn it around. Suppose ISIS wanted to put an app in
Apple's web store, or the KKK? Must Apple, a private business be compelled
to accept that too?

I'm not an iApple user (too expensive) but since they are lefty-libtards
it really wouldn't surprise me to find out that iApple donates
money/product to ISIS.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a libtard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/18 9:35 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
but you and your kind don't like something you want it banned so no one can
have it.

:
: ====
: It is free speech. It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
: is inappropriate.
:
: I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
: to say it.
:
: Well, thank God we have corporations censoring for us.
:
:
: They are not censoring. They are not doing anything in violation of the
: First Amendment. They are choosing to keep his BS from polluting. Just
: as if you don't like what is on TV you can change the channel or turn it
: off, as a non government corporation they can do the same.

so trump is a libtard?
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 9/9/18 10:31 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
exactly what is this other way to get an app on an Iphone??

thanks for proving the point

wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Jones's Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from
platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08
Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally
corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into
thinking that it is TRUTH.
====
It is free speech. It's also Apples right to boot content that it
feels
is inappropriate. Jones is despicable, claiming that Sandy Hook never
happened, that the parents who lost children are lying,

Oh, so they are removing apps used to spread lies. I get it now.

So will the CNN app and others be removed as well?

Bypassing the courts and having corporations controlling content looks
like a very slippery slope to me. I wonder who is next.

Courts have nothing to do with it. Read the first amendment and see what
is protected. You can still get a soapbox and stand on the street
corner.

Do you control the content in your house? Apple can do the same.

.
Just curious. If Apple buys up every usenet service on the net and
suppresses your viewpoint, you're OK with that?

If there were such an action, where Apple bought up *all* the usenet
services,
had a monopoly and was abusing that power, it would be a very different
story. That isn't even remotely close to what's going on. Apple only
said they are banning Jones's app from the Apple store, presumably there
are other ways to get an app onto an iPhone if you really want to.
Also, you can view Jones's websites on the phone, Apple isn't blocking
that. Let's turn it around. Suppose ISIS wanted to put an app in
Apple's web store, or the KKK? Must Apple, a private business be compelled
to accept that too?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 11:04:08 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Many people make the mistake of believing that the Bill Of Rights and Amendments apply to private companies. They only restrict what the government can do. I may disagree with the action Apple is taking against Jones since I support Free Speech for wackos of any flavor. Alex Jones or Louis Farrakhan have a right to speak out about what's on their minds. I don't have to listen to it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ears Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 8:51 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

No different that if I write a Letter to the Editor and they choose not to print it.Â* If they own the Usenet service then can do what they want. Â*Just as I suppress others views with my kill file.

Read the First Amendment.

I find Apple's behavior bordering on fascism but don't really care since I don't see the point in buying Apple's overpriced products anyway.Â* I tend to buy $200 android devices.

For those iPhone users stuck in a multiyear contract or having plunked down a grand for the latest iPhone, is it reasonably easy to download/install the InfoWars app from an alternate source?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 12:55 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Apple only
said they are banning Jones's app from the Apple store, presumably there
are other ways to get an app onto an iPhone if you really want to.

Yah, I can load apps on my android from alternate sources.

Do the fascists at Apple allow alternate download sources?Â* Maybe you need to jailbreak/root first?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 9:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 9/8/2018 8:22 PM, Bob wrote:
On 9/8/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:22:45 AM UTC-4, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Have someone read the 1st Amendment to you and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton

Yah, I missed the part about corporate censorship the first time I
read it.

What is said about the first amendment is true.

Problem is the slippery slope presented by the corporations that provide
such a big exclusive platform for expression but then suppressing what
they do not like.Â* If you do it to protect the business this would be OK
but if there is no business interest involved they open themselves to
controversy and scrutiny.

Someone once told me that the way to avoid Robin Hood is to go around
Sherwood forest.Â* In this case the thieves in the forest are those in
the government.

You, of course mean "the White House".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 10:25 AM, devnull wrote:
On 09/09/2018 12:55 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Let's turn it around.Â* Suppose ISIS wanted to put an app in
Apple's web store, or the KKK?Â* Must Apple, a private business be
compelled
to accept that too?

I'm not an iApple user (too expensive) but since they are lefty-libtards
it really wouldn't surprise me to find out that iApple donates
money/product to ISIS.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a libtard.

Wow! An even more stupid trumptard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 11:36 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 9/9/2018 9:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 9/8/2018 8:22 PM, Bob wrote:
On 9/8/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:22:45 AM UTC-4, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08
Have someone read the 1st Amendment to you and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton

Yah, I missed the part about corporate censorship the first time I read it.

What is said about the first amendment is true.

Problem is the slippery slope presented by the corporations that provide such a big exclusive platform for expression but then suppressing what they do not like.Â* If you do it to protect the business this would be OK but if there is no business
interest involved they open themselves to controversy and scrutiny.

Someone once told me that the way to avoid Robin Hood is to go around Sherwood forest.Â* In this case the thieves in the forest are those in the government.

You, of course mean "the White House".

I think he meant the thieves were the democrats that are sucking money out of the American worker's paychecks to give to lazy welfare queen constituents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 9:39 PM, Ann Droyd wrote:
On 9/9/2018 12:55 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Â* Apple only
said they are banning Jones's app from the Apple store, presumably there
are other ways to get an app onto an iPhone if you really want to.

Yah, I can load apps on my android from alternate sources.

Do the fascists at Apple allow alternate download sources?Â* Maybe you
need to jailbreak/root first?

Apple withholds the downloading of many apps. Jailbreaking is the way
around it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2018 7:27 AM, taxpayer wrote:
On 9/9/2018 11:36 PM, Bob F wrote:
wrote:
[...]

While preaching freedom it is the libs that want to limit it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:59:01 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 9/8/2018 8:22 PM, Bob wrote:
On 9/8/2018 1:28 PM, wrote:
[...]

Say what? How did you drag the govt into this? This is a private company
doing what they please, exercising their rights, precisely as conservatives
believed they have a right to do, until conservatives fell under the spell
of Trump and lost their way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2018 11:36 PM, Bob F wrote:
wrote:
[...]

"a necessitous man is not a free man"

FREE FREE FREE FREE burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 March 14th 17 11:21 AM
FREE! FREE! FREE! fit UK diy 4 October 23rd 09 05:04 PM
Sell Apple iPhone 8GB - Buy 5 Get 2 Free Xmas Bonus [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 17th 07 04:46 PM
Free Apple Mac Mini ($499 Value!) jamaima Electronics Repair 1 October 22nd 05 03:06 PM
Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail Jason Home Ownership 1 October 2nd 04 10:45 PM