Posted to alt.home.repair

Default replacing a leader hose on a roman faucet

so I'm trying to replace a leader hose on this, but I cant get through the
metal piece in the picture with the arrow. Even the name of the grommet so I
could look it up would probably help.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/g4
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/g5

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2018 1:14 PM, LA wrote:
so I'm trying to replace a leader hose on this, but I cant get through the
metal piece in the picture with the arrow. Even the name of the grommet so I
could look it up would probably help.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/g4
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/g5

I'd call the manufacturer's parts desk.

If it's a cheap-chink faucet, replace it with a Kohler.