Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Why organic is better - by an organic farmer.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:03:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

and yours is?

LOL

Well astonishingly I do have a qualification in Agricultural Science.
Not that I've used it in the last 40+ years. Do I LOL now? That ****ed
ya aye. Quick, retaliate, claim I'm a liar. So solly LUZER but I earned
it so I own it, even if it was in another lifetime, and the very minor
BONUS is that your petty, envious of the other, working class nature,
allows me to 0wn you too. Suck on that.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:19:13 +0100, Norman Wells
: wrote:
:
: On 08/08/2018 21:52, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 16:10:57 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
: "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: ...
: : On 08/08/2018 19:39, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
: : On 8 Aug 2018, Ophelia wrote
: :
: : My eldest daughter is vegetarian and I have tried her general
diet as
: : an experiment; but shat myself silly for about 5 days including
stomach
: : cramps which were so severe I had to lie on the bathroom floor
for fear of
: : fainting.
: :
: : I went back to eating meat, and my digestive system went back to
normal
: : almost immediately, thank heavens.
: :
: : Therefore, I doubt that I will be giving a vegan diet a try.
: :
: : ==
: :
: : That sounds horrific( I eat very little meat, but I do cook
plenty
: for my husband who loves it.
: :
: : It is quite strange really, because if I eat veg with the meat I
have no
: : problems. I thought my constitution would adjust after a couple of
days,
: : but if anything it became worse.
: :
: : Daughter suffers a lot from anaemia despite eating lots of green
leafy
: : vegetables, so I gather meat must have a lot of iron in it.
: :
: : Of course it does.
: :
: : Vegetarian diets have a lot to answer for. All those supplements
they
: : need are what keep Holland and Barrett rolling in it.
:
: Anaemia can be caused by eating too much spinach or kale. Would you
Adam
: and Eve it. There was a scientific study but I can't be arsed to find
: it. It's a common problem. I would have thought a scientist such as
: yourself would have known that. Vegetarians are better off taking it
: easy on the leafy stuff and taking supplements. This has been known for
: ages. The Popeye stuff is bull****. Google it.
:
: Amazingly the NHS doesn't seem to know this either. Which doesn't
: surprise me.
:
: "People give up eating meat and animal products such as milk, cheese,
: and eggs for many reasons.
:
: "But doing so may increase the risk of iron deficiency anemia, a
: potentially serious condition in which the body does not make enough
: oxygen-bearing red blood cells.
:
: "For vegetarians who eliminate meat, anemia can be due to an iron
: deficiency. For vegans, who give up all animal products including dairy,
: eggs, and even honey, anemia can also be caused by vitamin B12
deficiency."
:
:
https://www.everydayhealth.com/anemi...getarians.aspx

:
: "A meatless diet can be healthy, but vegetarians -- especially vegans --
: need to make sure they're getting enough vitamin B12, calcium, iron, and
: zinc. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics warns of the risk of
: vitamin B12 deficiencies in vegetarians and vegans. Vitamin B12 is found
: naturally only in animal products."
:
: https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/g...and-vegan-diet
:
: So, best get down sharpish to Holland and Barrett, your local chemical
: suppliers.
:
: You don't seem to be much of a scientist Norman. So what is your
: background? I'm guessing it's not scientific at all.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal
lesbian,
: the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:33:00 +0100, Norman Wells
wrote:

On 09/08/2018 10:26, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 09:22:26 +0100, Norman Wells
wrote:
On 08/08/2018 22:32, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

Secondly, this isn't just a problem with vegetarian diets. Even meat
eaters who eat too much spinach can experience this.

Don't be daft. Spinach is the spawn of the devil. No proper meat=eater
would touch it with a barge-pole, let alone eat too much of the stuff.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure you can buy vegetarian iron supplements.

There may even be organic vegetarian iron supplements.

If you had an adequate diet in the first place, you wouldn't ever need
the things at all.

It appears that cows not finished on grass need supplements.

Pretty much like any vegetarian then.

It's what keeps Holland and Barrett going.

I wouldn't know. I can't remember the last time I went in a health food
store. I'm cool with supplements. Not necessarily all the purveyors
thereof but there are some good guys in the industry. I have a passing
interest in sports medicine. It's often quite helpful especially with
physical injuries. Most teeters pay special attention to nutrition and
supplements are part of that. Why wouldn't I listen to their
experiences. I might even act upon them.

You seem to sneer at everything Norman. Weird.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 07:19:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL Mud

What "might" have been true 40 years ago is not true today.

No Bouffy, what was true 40 years ago is true today, we may not have
known the truth then but we don't know the full truth now.

Don't kid yourself that you're in some golden age of enlightenment. I'm
afraid that as knowledge grows the truth becomes exponentially more
fuzzy.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message news : On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:03:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: and yours is?
:
: LOL
:
: Well astonishingly I do have a qualification in Agricultural Science.
: Not that I've used it in the last 40+ years. Do I LOL now? That ****ed
: ya aye. Quick, retaliate, claim I'm a liar. So solly LUZER but I earned
: it so I own it, even if it was in another lifetime, and the very minor
: BONUS is that your petty, envious of the other, working class nature,
: allows me to 0wn you too. Suck on that.
:
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: : On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:19:13 +0100, Norman Wells
: :
: : wrote:
: : "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : On 08/08/2018 19:39, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
: : : On 8 Aug 2018, Ophelia wrote
: : :
: : : My eldest daughter is vegetarian and I have tried her general
: diet as
: : : an experiment; but shat myself silly for about 5 days
including
: stomach
: : : cramps which were so severe I had to lie on the bathroom floor
: for fear of
: : : fainting.
: : :
: : : I went back to eating meat, and my digestive system went back
: normal
: : : almost immediately, thank heavens.
: : :
: : : Therefore, I doubt that I will be giving a vegan diet a try.
: : :
: : : ==
: : :
[...]

: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 07:32:14 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

You yourself have said no advance has been made in the last 200 years.

That obviously can't be true as something I have said has sunk in. The
next step is getting you to process and understand it better. Small
steps. No pressure. Have a cool beer. You deserve it!

You seem quite interested in the organic thing. I'm guessing you can
smell money. Well done again. Small farmers in the UK who chose to
diversify have done quite well. From what I experienced the US is wide
open. Your stuff was bland. Taste and standards is the key and not too
expensive.

Carry on.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 07:19:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: LOL Mud
:
: What "might" have been true 40 years ago is not true today.
:
: No Bouffy, what was true 40 years ago is true today, we may not have
: known the truth then but we don't know the full truth now.
:
: Don't kid yourself that you're in some golden age of enlightenment. I'm
: afraid that as knowledge grows the truth becomes exponentially more
: fuzzy.
:
:
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message news : : On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:03:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: : wrote:
: :
: : and yours is?
: :
: : LOL
: :
: : Well astonishingly I do have a qualification in Agricultural Science.
: : Not that I've used it in the last 40+ years. Do I LOL now? That ****ed
: : ya aye. Quick, retaliate, claim I'm a liar. So solly LUZER but I earned
: : it so I own it, even if it was in another lifetime, and the very minor
: : BONUS is that your petty, envious of the other, working class nature,
: : allows me to 0wn you too. Suck on that.
: :
: :
: :
: : "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote
in
: : message ...
: : : On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:19:13 +0100, Norman Wells
: : :
: : : wrote:
: : : "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: : : ...
: : : : On 08/08/2018 19:39, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
: : : : On 8 Aug 2018, Ophelia wrote
: : : :
: : : : My eldest daughter is vegetarian and I have tried her
general
: : diet as
: : : : an experiment; but shat myself silly for about 5 days
: including
: : stomach
: : : : cramps which were so severe I had to lie on the bathroom
floor
: : for fear of
: : : : fainting.
: : : :
: : : : I went back to eating meat, and my digestive system went
back
: : normal
: : : : almost immediately, thank heavens.
: : : :
: : : : Therefore, I doubt that I will be giving a vegan diet a
try.
: : : :
: : : :
[...]

: : : --