DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Greenish yellow coating/coloring inside home (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/614750-greenish-yellow-coating-coloring-inside-home.html)

Axinnel July 15th 18 04:44 AM

Greenish yellow coating/coloring inside home

Why do I have this greenish yellow coloring on things in my house?

Thanks!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fg

Bob[_106_] July 15th 18 05:44 PM

Greenish yellow coating/coloring inside home

replying to Axinnel, Bob wrote:
Windows open? Looks like it could be pollen blowing in

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1170505-.htm

Oren[_2_] July 15th 18 05:49 PM

Greenish yellow coating/coloring inside home

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 16:44:02 GMT, Bob
m wrote:

Windows open? Looks like it could be pollen blowing in

More specific; pollen from pine trees.

trader_4 July 15th 18 06:20 PM

m wrote:

Windows open? Looks like it could be pollen blowing in

More specific; pollen from pine trees.

We have lots of yellow pollen here in Spring from trees other than pine,
probably oak because that's what most of them are, but I never paid
attention to specifically identify it, but here it's not pine, very
few of them, but lots of yellow dust everywhere. It goes on for about
a month and can't open the windows during that time.

dpb[_3_] July 15th 18 08:10 PM

On 7/15/2018 11:44 AM, Bob wrote:
replying to Axinnel, Bob wrote:
Windows open?Â* Looks like it could be pollen blowing in

Pollen's particulate; that appears almost like coating and fades away
along the sides of the chair going down...

Don't know what is; don't think it's pollen.