DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to hook up wash machine drain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/614559-re-how-hook-up-wash-machine-drain.html)

LittleMama420 July 11th 18 05:44 AM

How to hook up wash machine drain

replying to Chris Lewis, LittleMama420 wrote:
Ok. The question still remains how do i plug it? I am in the same spot. Free
good shape old easher with sudsaver and its every cycle, there is no switch. I
am so tired of spending money to do laundry

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ain-32609-.htm

[email protected] July 11th 18 06:06 AM

How to hook up wash machine drain

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:44:03 GMT, LittleMama420
m wrote:

replying to Chris Lewis, LittleMama420 wrote:
Ok. The question still remains how do i plug it? I am in the same spot. Free
good shape old easher with sudsaver and its every cycle, there is no switch. I
am so tired of spending money to do laundry

For a couple of bucks you can put a tee in there. Why complicate this?