DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/614266-hitchhiking-hartsfield-jackson.html)

Wright Brothers July 6th 18 09:01 PM

Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson

What kind of drugs make you do **** like this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ne-wing-809456

Oren[_2_] July 7th 18 06:31 PM

Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:01:41 -0400, Wright Brothers
wrote:

What kind of drugs make you do **** like this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ne-wing-809456

Horse tranquilizers!

Texicans ought to know dat. "Course, Meth makes them get nekkid. Did
he try to fight?

Ralph Mowery July 7th 18 11:34 PM

Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson

In article , orville@wright-
airlines.com says...

What kind of drugs make you do **** like this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ne-wing-809456

Could be aboutg anything.

About 6 months ago my wife went to a doctor about some bowl problems.
The doc gave her some pills that made her looney . I had to spend 8
days with her in the hospital while that drug wore off. Someone had to
be with her 24 hours a day just to keep her from doing stupid things.

That was a legal drug that we paid good money to a pro to solve a
problem. It cost me about $ 2000 for the hospital bill after the
insurance. Probably should have sued the doc and drug company but doubt
we would be able to collect.

Dave Garrett July 8th 18 06:56 AM

Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson

In article , orville@wright-
airlines.com says...

What kind of drugs make you do **** like this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ne-wing-809456

Perhaps he was just a big fan of The Twilight Zone:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y8fh7xkg

--
Dave