DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Australian supermarkets work to prevent "bag rage" as plasticsban takes effect (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/614129-re-australian-supermarkets-work-prevent-bag-rage-plasticsban-takes-effect.html)

Wade Garrett July 4th 18 03:17 PM

On 7/3/18 9:31 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/2/2018 8:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/2/2018 8:16 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/2/18 3:34 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Australian supermarkets work to prevent "bag rage" as plastics ban takes
effect

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia's biggest supermarket chains are
scrambling to
combat "bag rage" as frustrated shoppers vent their anger over the
removal
of single-use plastic bags.

What effect has this had on you? Have your rights been violated? Has
your property been taken from you? Has it cost you any money? Do you
have any problems in YOUR country?

It is a subject that is starting to affect all of us.* Plastic bags are
being banned in some countries and some states.* Mostly because people
are slobs.* This is informative to many of us and you do not have to
bring Trump into it.

We always opt to use paper bags when we forget to bring our re-usable
fabric bags with us, which is not very often.

Always wondered how Save The Earth grocery shoppers keep those fabric
grocery bags from becoming smelly Petri dishes and swamp bottoms for
bacteria growth and roach/rodent bait when emptied and stored at home?

Grocery store fresh beef and fresh chicken packages leak blood and
juices like crazy, debris and stuff from produce and fruits aren't much
better, frozen food packages immediately start to thaw and condensation
is transferred to the fabric bags, etc.

--
The fastest way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= July 5th 18 09:32 PM

Australian supermarkets work to prevent "bag rage" as plastics ban takes effect

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

On 7/2/2018 8:16 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
[...]

Yummy-not... You just stated the conditions that grocery stores and
restaurants get dinged for; only your bag is affecting your family. I wonder
if anyone ever tested these bags? Good point though.

--
Tekkie