Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:05:33 -0400, "Official a.h.r Nymshifter"
wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

Trump supporters will no longer go there but he will not lose customers
because more of those in opposition to Trump will show up.

But overall he will lose financially as those opposed to Trump also do
not want to use their own money to pay for anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 10:05:38 PM UTC-4, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

Freedom of association. First Amendment, isn't it? Or do you think the
Constitution applies only to people you like?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

Trump supporters will no longer go there but he will not lose customers because more of those in opposition to Trump will show up.

But overall he will lose financially as those opposed to Trump also do not want to use their own money to pay for anything.

Smart companies don't turn away legal profitable business.Â* This leftard restaurant owner is as stupid as that religioustard cake baker that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

Trump supporters will no longer go there but he will not lose customers
because more of those in opposition to Trump will show up.

But overall he will lose financially as those opposed to Trump also do
not want to use their own money to pay for anything.

The democrat restaurant owner had no issue wit paying the tab for the
republicans she 86'd
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

Trump supporters will no longer go there but he will not lose customers because more of those in opposition to Trump will show up.

But overall he will lose financially as those opposed to Trump also do not want to use their own money to pay for anything.

Smart companies don't turn away legal profitable business.* This leftard restaurant owner is as stupid as that religioustard cake baker that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Actually sahe was smart. Socially responsible and not afraid to do
what had to be done - and unlike amf republican in her position, she
did it calmly and with class.

And to be fair, Sanders reacted the same way - until, like trump, she
was well on her way, when she had to tweet her vitriole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2018 9:43 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
Actually sahe was smart. Socially responsible and not afraid to do
what had to be done - and unlike amf republican in her position, she
did it calmly and with class.

And to be fair, Sanders reacted the same way - until, like trump, she
was well on her way, when she had to tweet her vitriole.

Get back with me when some airline refuses to board you because you're gay or for wearing a Trump "Keep America Great" hat or some other silly reason.Â* The lefties "selective tolerance" scares me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

More interesting responses would have been to refuse to leave until
finished or refusing to pay or offering to only pay half, etc.
It's my understanding that they were near the end of their meal when
she showed up and decided to throw them out. They were
seated, service started, when the chef called the owner at home and
asked what to do. She then drove to the restaurant and got together
with her staff, asked them what they wanted her to do. IMO, that's really
beyond the pale. If she refused to seat them, that's one thing. But screwing
with them near the end, ruining the experience, no way I'd just go quietly
and put up with that. IDK if they paid the bill, nothing I saw said anything
one way or the other. But I would not put up with that. And I don't like
Trump, but I wouldn't set foot in this restaurant after hearing this either.
And if I was running any business I'd keep politics out of it. If they
had their meal and left, very little controversy, no one would know about it.
By pulling this stunt, you've rolled the dice, screwed with your customer
base with a spur of the moment, impulsive decision. She decided to go from
being just a restaurant, to now being a lefty political base restaurant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 7:05:38 PM UTC-7, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She runs a gay restaurant and was outed yesterday. Sarah was set up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Here's a great opportunity for the Supreme Court to re-visit a recent
decision.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It actually shows the hypocrisy of the left. They had their
hair all on fire because a baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a
gay couple. Where is the similar outrage over this denial of service?
And there won't be a court case, because Huckleberry Hound won't go
running to court with hurt feelings, like the libs do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Correction, I see now where they had just started their meals, the main
courses were being cooked. And HuckleBerry Hound offered to pay, the
owner declined. So, IDK what they actually ate, probably app course and
the kitchen had 8 main courses to toss. Think of the starving children!

It's sad what this is coming to. If I was a a public figure like this
today, I'd be very worried about dining out almost anywhere, certainly
worried about trying new places. And sadly it's the lefties that are
the worst, the Antifa types demonstrate that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It does open up an interesting question. Where can you draw the line
as to who you choose to serve and who you can deny.
"No your honor, I did not kick him out because he was black, I
objected to his MAGA hat".
Posted to alt.home.repair

In trader_4 writes:

It actually shows the hypocrisy of the left. They had their
hair all on fire because a baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a
gay couple. Where is the similar outrage over this denial of service?
And there won't be a court case, because Huckleberry Hound won't go
running to court with hurt feelings, like the libs do.

It actually shows how "the left", whatever you mean by that,
was absolutely right when they warned about the consequences
of that decision.

I guess the truth hurts, eh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 1:12:28 PM UTC-4, danny burstein wrote:
In trader_4 writes:

It actually shows the hypocrisy of the left. They had their
hair all on fire because a baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a
gay couple. Where is the similar outrage over this denial of service?
And there won't be a court case, because Huckleberry Hound won't go
running to court with hurt feelings, like the libs do.

It actually shows how "the left", whatever you mean by that,
was absolutely right when they warned about the consequences
of that decision.

I guess the truth hurts, eh?

It's not hurting me or conservatives one bit. The SC decision was correct.
You libs never get it. I don't think what the owner of the Red Hen did,
pulling that stunt, was right, but I think she had every right to do it,
because it's her restaurant. Got it now? HuckleBerry Hound and her party
went to another restaurant. Why can't the gay couple just go to another bakery
instead of whining and running to court?
In fact, there are probably dozens that would make the cake for them for
free.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/24/2018 06:18 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 10:05:38 PM UTC-4, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

Freedom of association. First Amendment, isn't it? Or do you think the
Constitution applies only to people you like?

No, and but I think the Constitution applies to people I don't like
either. Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people
I don't like because they're in some privileged class?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee
Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

Trump supporters will no longer go there but he will not lose
customers because more of those in opposition to Trump will show up.

But overall he will lose financially as those opposed to Trump also do
not want to use their own money to pay for anything.

Smart companies don't turn away legal profitable business. This leftard
restaurant owner is as stupid as that religioustard cake baker that
refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

When the only ethical standard is 'will it make a profit' you get where
we are now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-4, Jack G.... wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 7:05:38 PM UTC-7, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She runs a gay restaurant and was outed yesterday. Sarah was set up.

Another trumptard I see. Your own source doesn't say anything about
running a gay restaurant or being "outed". It only says the restaurant
has several gay employees, nothing unusual at all about that. And how
exactly was Sanders "set up"? I've seen nothing that says she was lured
there in any way. In fact, the owner and staff were obviously surprised
that she was there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 2:29:15 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-4, Jack G.... wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 7:05:38 PM UTC-7, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She runs a gay restaurant and was outed yesterday. Sarah was set up.

Another trumptard I see. Your own source doesn't say anything about
running a gay restaurant or being "outed". It only says the restaurant
has several gay employees, nothing unusual at all about that. And how
exactly was Sanders "set up"? I've seen nothing that says she was lured
there in any way. In fact, the owner and staff were obviously surprised
that she was there.

Hell Traitor_4ever, you're a Gay Negro man so you freaks are everywhere. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-06-24, BurfordTJustice wrote:
So being typical democrats/socialist/libtards they lie...LOL

Ah yes, the "inclusive" and "tolerant" Left shows its true colors once
again. The simple, incontrovertible fact is that U.S. liberals are some
of the most bigoted and hateful people on the planet, particularly when
dealing with people who have the (in liberal eyes) unmitigated gall to
disagree with them.

What do you think the libs would be saying (more like screeching)
if a conservative restaurant owner had refused service to someone
because they worked in the 0bummer White House? To Leftists, tolerance
and freedom of association - and the laws they pass regarding "places
of public accomodation" - only apply to fellow travelers.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 3:35:51 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Explain to us why if you're not a racist and bigot, a gay black man would
be a "freak". Thank you for another great teaching moment and keep
representing for the trumpets!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You amply supply proof of what I tell people that those that want to see
the second amendment severely curtailed or eliminated will do the same
about the first amendment when it does not suit them.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I don't like because they're in some privileged class?

How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Where was all this alleged vitriole (sic) by Sanders? All I saw was
simple statement of what happened. Seems people should be warned that
the restaurant doesn't want certain types of people there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 8:34:11 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I don't like because they're in some privileged class?

How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Bad attempt at an example. Utilities are regulated precisely because their
customers don't have freedom of choice. It's not like a restaurant or
bakery where you can simply go to another one down the street.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2018 8:34 PM, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I
don't like because they're in some privileged class?

How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because of
some silly reason like political affiliation?

Utilities are not individually owned and are regulated by some
government authority. Individually owned businesses are much different.

You have choices where to eat, they should have choices who to serve.
Utilites are much different as you have no choice. Come back when you
have a better example of freedom.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On 6/24/2018 8:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 8:34:11 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I don't like because they're in some privileged class?

How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Bad attempt at an example. Utilities are regulated precisely because their
customers don't have freedom of choice. It's not like a restaurant or
bakery where you can simply go to another one down the street.

How about hotels/motels?Â* Are they "regulated precisely"?Â* You have reservations, all other nearby hotels are booked and they refuse your room because of the MAGA hat you're wearing? You ok with that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/24/2018 07:48 PM, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 8:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 8:34:11 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I
don't like because they're in some privileged class?
How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because
of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Bad attempt at an example. Utilities are regulated precisely because
their
customers don't have freedom of choice. It's not like a restaurant or
bakery where you can simply go to another one down the street.

How about hotels/motels? Are they "regulated precisely"? You have
reservations, all other nearby hotels are booked and they refuse your
room because of the MAGA hat you're wearing? You ok with that?

Yup. I know where I'm not wanted. Having been a long haired commie
hippie freak back in the day I'm familiar with assholes. How about the
local 'Womens' Club'? Do you think me and my swinging dick would be
welcome? I'm happy to let them do their womyn thing without being offended.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On 6/24/2018 9:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You have choices where to eat, they should have choices who to serve.

Maybe you are catching a flight back home and plan on eating breakfast in the privately-owned cafe in the airport terminal...but you areÂ* refused service because you are wearing a MAGA hat or maybe they don't like fat bald pollacks. You are at a small
feeder airport and there is only one cafe. Your flight boards in 45 minutes.Â* You've already returned your rental car. The weather is 45F and rain so walking a half mile down the street to McJunkFoods is not an option either.

Do you really have other breakfast choices other than fasting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 9:48:28 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 8:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 8:34:11 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I don't like because they're in some privileged class?
How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Bad attempt at an example. Utilities are regulated precisely because their
customers don't have freedom of choice. It's not like a restaurant or
bakery where you can simply go to another one down the street.

How about hotels/motels?Â* Are they "regulated precisely"?Â* You have reservations, all other nearby hotels are booked and they refuse your room because of the MAGA hat you're wearing? You ok with that?

Another poor example. Generally it you make a reservation at a hotel a contract is formed, spelling out each party's obligations, so they can't legally refuse to give you the room. You could not show up without canceling by whatever deadline there was for cancelation without incurring a penalty either. There was even a case recently in a nyc bar where they would not allow a guy with a maga hat in. He sued. He lost. Am I ok with that? Yes, it's there business, their property and I respect their rights. There are plenty of other bars, why would I want to give them my money?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2018 10:26 PM, rbowman wrote:

Yup. I know where I'm not wanted. Having been a long haired commie
hippie freak back in the day I'm familiar with assholes. How about the
local 'Womens' Club'? Do you think me and my swinging dick would be
welcome? I'm happy to let them do their womyn thing without being offended.

Not if it is swinging. Get it to stand at attention and you will be
invited.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 10:36:32 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 9:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You have choices where to eat, they should have choices who to serve.

Maybe you are catching a flight back home and plan on eating breakfast in the privately-owned cafe in the airport terminal...but you areÂ* refused service because you are wearing a MAGA hat or maybe they don't like fat bald pollacks.

Ok, they refuse service because you are a member of the cod fish family.

You are at a small
feeder airport and there is only one cafe. Your flight boards in 45 minutes.Â* You've already returned your rental car. The weather is 45F and rain so walking a half mile down the street to McJunkFoods is not an option either.

Do you really have other breakfast choices other than fasting?

I've never been in an airport where there is no food available, no donuts, coffee, snacks, except at one cafe. And I guess if you're fat, skipping a breakfast if it comes to that, isn't the end of the world, unless you are a wuss. Are you a wuss? I wouldn't want to force someone to prepare food for me, I'd figure they may spit in it or pee in it if they think that way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2018 10:36 PM, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 9:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You have choices where to eat, they should have choices who to serve.

Maybe you are catching a flight back home and plan on eating breakfast
in the privately-owned cafe in the airport terminal...but you are
refused service because you are wearing a MAGA hat or maybe they don't
like fat bald pollacks. You are at a small feeder airport and there is
only one cafe. Your flight boards in 45 minutes.Â* You've already
returned your rental car. The weather is 45F and rain so walking a half
mile down the street to McJunkFoods is not an option either.

Do you really have other breakfast choices other than fasting?

I'd hope for some peanuts on the plane. Your description is rather
accurate though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/24/2018 08:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/24/2018 10:26 PM, rbowman wrote:

Yup. I know where I'm not wanted. Having been a long haired commie
hippie freak back in the day I'm familiar with assholes. How about the
local 'Womens' Club'? Do you think me and my swinging dick would be
welcome? I'm happy to let them do their womyn thing without being
offended.

Not if it is swinging. Get it to stand at attention and you will be
invited.

I have a feeling that might be difficult depending on the quality of the
womyns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/18 12:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

the humor of this is that it's Gay Negro Men that give the unc his
food...wonder how often they spit in it