Posted to alt.home.repair

Default U.S. identifies North Korea missile test site it says Kim committedto destroy

Although Trump has hailed the Singapore summit as a success, sceptics
have questioned whether he achieved anything, given that Pyongyang,
which has rejected unilateral nuclear disarmament, appeared to make no
new tangible commitments in a joint written declaration.

The U.S.-based North Korea monitoring group 38 North said in an analysis
at the end of last week there had been no sign of any activity toward
dismantling Sohae or any other missile test site.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-no...-idUKKBN1JH02P
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 12:00:10 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
Although Trump has hailed the Singapore summit as a success, sceptics
have questioned whether he achieved anything, given that Pyongyang,
which has rejected unilateral nuclear disarmament, appeared to make no
new tangible commitments in a joint written declaration.

The U.S.-based North Korea monitoring group 38 North said in an analysis
at the end of last week there had been no sign of any activity toward
dismantling Sohae or any other missile test site.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-no...-idUKKBN1JH02P
--
Bod

Can't be. Trump said in Singapore that KJU was in the air on his way back
to NK and that he was sure he was going to dismantle that site, start
denuclearizing the minute he landed. "It's right here, the agreement,
it's comprehensive, it's denooooklearization"!

Check out what else 38 North says is happening, what they are seeing with
regard to China and the sanctions:

https://www.38north.org/articles/aff...y-watch/15617/

Exactly what I predicted here, that China is folding on the sanctions,
even Trump admitted in Singapore that the last several months, China
has relaxed the sanctions and it's only gotten worse since. So now the
border is far more porous, allowing trade to flow again. And note that
they also say that China is doing this in part because of Trump starting
the war on trade with China. I've also pointed out here many times how
dumb that is, screwing with China now, instead of solving the far bigger
and immediate threat of NK and it's nukes. China and NK are back, figuring
out how to further play Trump.

And meanwhile Moon in SK is proposing that Russia build pipelines across
NK to supply gas to SK. He;s also pointing out they could build new
railroads across NK to supply trade from Russia to SK and what a boon to
NK's economy that would be. I suppose you could say Moon is just putting
out more carrots, hoping the KJU will really denuke to obtain that, but
I think KJU just sees it as sweetening the pot, that he will get that and
more by just continuing to play games and keeping his nukes.

So far the only real positive from NK has been the continued halt in testing.
That's all we've gotten that amounts to anything. I guess if that could be
continued and that it meant NK can't continue to expand what they have,
build more ICBMS and warheads, it would be acceptable. But I doubt that
will happen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/06/2018 17:21, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I've said it before, Kim is playing Trump like a fiddle, but

Trumpsters are oblivious to it.

--
Bod