Posted to alt.home.repair

Default France blasts President's 'fits of anger'

'He destroyed our trust in 280 characters': German minister slams Trump
for tearing up G7 agreement and warns it will take time for relations to
recover as France blasts President's 'fits of anger'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...agreement.html
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:52:40 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
'He destroyed our trust in 280 characters': German minister slams Trump
for tearing up G7 agreement and warns it will take time for relations to
recover as France blasts President's 'fits of anger'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...agreement.html
--
Bod

Bodyless when are you coming over and teaming up with Traitor_4ever to kick Trump out of The White House thus saving the world? Save us Bodyless! Save us! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Helpless Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2018 07:13, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:52:40 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
'He destroyed our trust in 280 characters': German minister slams Trump
for tearing up G7 agreement and warns it will take time for relations to
recover as France blasts President's 'fits of anger'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...agreement.html
--
Bod

Bodyless when are you coming over and teaming up with Traitor_4ever to kick Trump out of The White House thus saving the world? Save us Bodyless! Save us! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Helpless Monster

Erm! it was the German minister's words, not mine.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:18:02 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 11/06/2018 07:13, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:52:40 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
'He destroyed our trust in 280 characters': German minister slams Trump
for tearing up G7 agreement and warns it will take time for relations to
recover as France blasts President's 'fits of anger'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...agreement.html
--
Bod

Bodyless when are you coming over and teaming up with Traitor_4ever to kick Trump out of The White House thus saving the world? Save us Bodyless! Save us! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Helpless Monster

Erm! it was the German minister's words, not mine.
--
Bod

Same question. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Inquisitive Monster